美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第3集精讲 第9期:被耍得团团转
日期:2014-02-25 13:17

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

How's this?
这里行不
Not far enough.Go on.
再远点 继续跑
Okay, further down.
好嘞 继续跑
You can't go too far. Right, okay. I get it. I get it!
越远越好 了解 好的 远点 再远点
How's this?
这样行不?
Good! Now stand still! Don't move!
好 站稳了 别动
Ay!Let's do it!
耶 来吧
Whoo!I love it!
我爱飞机
I love it!
我爱飞机
You drove the plane into my face.
你居然用飞机撞我的脸
You must have moved.I told you to stay still.
明明是你自己动了 我叫你别动的
I didn't move!Try not to talk.
我没动啊 闭嘴
I want to make sure nothing's broken.
我得好好看看 可别撞碎了
Alex and I can't just disagree.
我和Alex不止意见不合
I mean, she has to turn everything into a fight.
她每次都要跟我找架吵
Hmm, a strong, independent woman.
原来她是个独立强势的女性
Sounds like somebody else I know.
听着很像我另一个朋友
I was never hostile,thou.
但我从来都是善意的
This -- this whole thing with the dress --
就拿裙子这事来说
Never had this problem with haley.
Haley就从来没有过这种问题
Maybe alex doesn't want to compete with her big sister.
也许Alex不想被拿来跟她的姐姐比
Maybe she's trying to create her own identity.
也许她想建立自己独特的特质
Put her in a dress and she disappears.
让她穿裙子 这种特质就消失了
For one afternoon.
就穿一下午啊
I wouldn't give up being myself for even one second.
我一秒都不会放弃做自己

重点解释

maybe alex doesn't want to compete with her big sister.也许Alex不想被拿来跟她的姐姐比

compete with与...竞争

My handwriting cannot compete with his.

我的书法不及他。

We can compete with the best teams.

我们能与最好的队竞争。

I wouldn't give up being myself for even one second.我一秒都不会放弃做自己

give up放弃

He will give up smoking for good and all.

他再也不吸烟了。

In any case he can not give up it.

他无论如何不会放弃它。

相关短语give up the ship承认失败(认输;放弃)

When John failed a test,his father told him not to give up the ship.

约翰考试失败后,他父亲叫他别灰心。

分享到
重点单词
  • independentadj. 独立的,自主的,有主见的 n. 独立派人士,无
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • disagreev. 不一致,有分歧,不适应,不适宜
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛
  • hostileadj. 怀敌意的,敌对的
  • identityn. 身份,一致,特征