美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第10集精讲 第4期:连精灵都同意我的话
日期:2015-02-24 16:49

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

We're the New Greensleevers.
我们是"新"绿袖子颂歌班
The New Greensleevers?
新绿袖子
Is there a slap mark on my face?
简直是狠狠抽了我一巴掌嘛
I mean, why is Edna singing the low harmony?
为什么让埃德娜唱低声部的合音
It's like people are applauding out of shock.
观众像是因为震惊才鼓掌一样
Let it go. Why would-
随他们去吧 为什么
Okay, next. Ah, finally.
好的 下一个 终于啊
Whoa! I'm- I'm sorry. Can I- Could you-
抱歉 我能 你能
What happened to the other Santa?
另一个圣诞老人怎么了
Listen, we've been waiting in this line for a really long time,
听着 我们排队真的排了很久
and we just want a Santa that actually looks like Santa.
我们只想要一个有圣诞老人样子的圣诞老人
Mitchell, it's okay.
米奇尔 没事的
No, no, no. Cam, it's not okay.
不不 小卡 不行
This is Lily's first Christmas.
这是莉莉过的第一个圣诞节
I want to make sure everything is perfect.
我想确保一切都很完美
We're gonna wait for the fat Santa. All right?
我们要等那个胖圣诞老人 明白吗
I knew this would happen.
我就知道会这样
I-I don't even know why we hired this guy.
我 我真不知道我们为什么雇佣这家伙
See? Even his elves agree with me. Thank you.
瞧 连他的精灵都同意我的话 谢谢
I didn't know Christmas made you so petty.
没想到圣诞让你变得如此龟毛
Lackluster!
逊毙了
I hate you!
我恨你们
This is unacceptable, and I want to know who did this.
我绝对不能接受你们吸烟 到底是谁
Nobody, huh?
没人吗

重点解释

I want to make sure everything is perfect.我想确保一切都很完美

make sure 设法确保

I'm going to make sure if I'm going to Macao.

我要拿定主意我是否去澳门。

I'll make sure of the time of the flight.

我要核实一下这班飞机的时间。

We're gonna wait for the fat Santa. 我们要等那个胖圣诞老人

wait for等候; 等待

It irks us to wait for people who are late.

等候迟到的人使我们厌烦。

The robber is lying in wait for the rich traveler.

强盗埋伏着等待有钱的旅客。

Even his elves agree with me. Thank you.连他的精灵都同意我的话

agree with 赞同; 同意

His deeds do not always agree with his words.

他的言行并非总是一致。

Generally speaking, I'm inclined to agree with you.

总的说来,我比较同意你的意见。

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • harmonyn. 和弦,协调,和睦,调和
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • unacceptableadj. 不能接受的,不受欢迎的
  • lacklustern. 无光泽;暗淡 adj. 无光泽的;平凡的