美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第10集精讲 第12期:小孩子的好
日期:2015-03-13 23:38

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I just say we never tell him. - Exactly.
我们永远都别告诉他了 -完全正确
We give him some money, a hot meal, laundry.
我们给了他钱 热食 帮他洗衣服
I think we're square.
我想我们扯平了
Agreed. Okay, how does this thing work?
同意 行了 这个东西怎么用
I think you just press that button right there in the middle. Yeah.
我想应该是按中间的那个按钮 没错
Oh, my - Okay. That...
我的天 -这有点...
That seems a little high, doesn't it?
摇得有点太高了 对吗
Yes. I'm not putting Lily in that.
没错 我才不要把莉莉放进去
It's like something astronauts train in.
简直像是给宇航员训练用的
Ho, ho, ho! It's me! Ho, ho, ho! It's me!
嚯嚯嚯 我来了 嚯嚯嚯 我来了
It's your dad. - Yeah.
你爸来了 -对
Hey, Dad.
嘿 老爸
I brought your presents.
我给你们带了礼物
Aren't we seeing you tomorrow, Jay?
我们不是明天要见你吗 杰
These are your Christmas Eve gifts.
这是给你们的平安夜礼物
You know the drill. - Oh, yeah.
你知道规矩的 -是的
You open those up before bedtime. They're pajamas.
你在睡觉前拆开 里面是睡衣
Still keeping traditions alive, huh?
还在保持这个传统啊
Well, someone has to.
总得有人传承优良传统啊
I got two Colombians at home
我家有两个哥伦比亚人
trying to turn Christmas into Cinco de Mayo.
想要把圣诞节变成五月节
You know that's Mexican, right?
你知道那是墨西哥的节日 对吧
Ah, burrito, "Bur-right-o."
又有什么区别呢
Christmas should be Christmas.
圣诞节就是圣诞节
Picture on the stairs, hot chocolate, opening the presents.
站在楼梯上照相 热巧克力 拆礼物
That was supposed to be
这才应该是
the good thing about having a kid in the house again.
家里又添了小孩的好
I can have Christmas the way we used to.
我又能像我们以前那样过圣诞节了
I hear you, Jay.
我懂你的意思了 杰
If I was home right now,
如果我现在在家里
I'd be mixin' up a bathtub full of eggnog
我肯定正在调一整浴缸的圣诞蛋酒
and trying to squeeze a greased hog into a Santa hat.
努力将一只油腻的乳猪 塞进圣诞老人的帽子里
You don't think I miss that?
你以为我不怀念吗

重点解释

You open those up before bedtime. They're pajamas.你在睡觉前拆开

open up打开

Coughing like that might open up your wound.

你那样咳嗽会把伤口震开的。

I open up my appointment organizer.

我打开自己的备忘记事本。

trying to turn Christmas into Cinco de Mayo.想要把圣诞节变成五月节

turn into(使)变成

Caterpillars turn into butterflies.

毛毛虫可以变成蝴蝶。

The war might turn into a miniature Stalingrad.

这场战争也许会变成小规模的斯大林格勒战役。

That was supposed to be the good thing about having a kid in the house again这才应该是家里又添了小孩的好

supposed to应该

The details were supposed to be secret but somehow leaked out.

这些细节原属秘密,可是不知怎么给泄露出去了。

I'm supposed to get a raise.

我应该涨工资。

分享到