美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第4期:无准备的结婚纪念日
日期:2014-12-07 22:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Is Grandpa dying? Didn't they tell you?
外公要死了吗 他们没跟你说吗
Alex, stop torturing your brother.
艾丽克斯 不要折磨你弟弟了
No. Your grandfather is fine.
不 你外公身体好得很
For now.
现在而已
Hmm. Who could that be?
嗯 会是谁呢
You expecting someone special?
你想到是某个特殊人物吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Flowers too? I'm sorry.
还送花呀 对不起嘛
Oh, what are you apologizing for? They're gorgeous.
道什么歉啊 这花太漂亮了
That's too much. With the View- Master and the bracelet...
有点过火 什么立体镜啊 手镯啊
and the flowers and the balloons-
花啊 还有气球啊
Balloons? They're attached to your car.
还有气球 栓在你的汽车上
I just don't want you to feel bad...
我只是不想让你因为
about your little... coupons.
只准备了优惠券 心存愧疚
Wait a minute. You- You
等等 你是不是
thought the coupons were your only present?
觉得你的礼物只有优惠券
Are you kidding me? They aren't?
开什么玩笑 难道不是吗
No! Oh, Phil, come on.
当然不是 菲尔 拜托
It's our anniversary.
是我们的结婚纪念日哎
Those coupons were just, like,
那些优惠券只不过是
a fun little way to kick off the day.
今天的前戏
Your real present is coming tonight, and you're gonna love it.
你真正的礼物晚上就到 你绝对会喜欢的
Love it.
绝对喜欢
Cool.
好耶

重点解释

Oh, what are you apologizing for? They're gorgeous.道什么歉啊 ,这花太漂亮了

apologize for为 ... 而道歉

How else can I apologize for her?

我还能有别的方法可以向她道歉吗?

I must apologize for not being able to meet you.

我因为没能接你而向你道歉。

They're attached to your car.还有气球栓在你的汽车上

attach to附在 ... 上; 系在 ... 上

The seal attached to documents is a piece of wax.

附在文件上的玺印是一块封蜡。

I'll attach my comments to this page.

我将把我的评语附在这页上。

Those coupons were just, like,a fun little way to kick off the day.那些优惠券只不过是今天的前戏

kick off开始

A rally tomorrow night will kick off the campaign.

明晚的集会标志着比赛的开始。

Tom will kick off with a few comments.

汤姆讲话时要先发表几点意见。

分享到
重点单词
  • apologizevi. 道歉,谢罪
  • campaignn. 运动,活动,战役,竞选运动 v. 从事运动,参加竞
  • waxn. 蜡,蜂蜡 vt. (用蜡)涂 vi. 变大,增大
  • attachv. 附上,系上,贴上,使依恋
  • sealn. 印章,封条 n. 海豹 v. 盖印,密封
  • braceletn. 手镯