美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第17期:喜欢打石膏的怪胎
日期:2015-02-16 22:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ow! My arm!
噢 我的胳膊
Sweetie? Luke?
小宝贝 卢克
What happened, buddy? - What happened?
怎么了 小老弟 -出什么事了
What happened, honey?
出什么事了 宝贝
Hey, hey. What happened?
嘿 嘿 怎么回事
I slipped on these stupid beads. - Oops.
我踩在这些小珠子上滑倒了 -糟糕
Come on. Here we go.
来 先起来
How is he?
他怎么样了
Oh, he's gonna be fine. - Ay, Dios mio.
他会没事的 -老天啊
Hi, honey. How are you, kid?
小宝贝 你怎么样啊 孩子
Oh, there he is. - Pobrecito.
他出来了 -小可怜
You poor thing.
你个可怜的孩子
Wow. Everybody's here.
哇 大家都来了啊
Of course we are. How's that busted flipper?
我们当然得来了 你的小翅膀怎么样了
Okay. - Sorry about today, buddy.
没事 -今天的事真遗憾 小老弟
We'll try again next year, huh?
我们明年再给你办个完美的生日派对
Are you kidding? This was the best birthday ever.
你在说笑吗 这是有史以来最棒的生日了
What? - I got a cast.
什么 -我打了个石膏
You like a cast? - I've always wanted one.
你喜欢打石膏吗 -我一直想要一个的
After a few weeks, they start to smell. -Ew!
几周后 里面就会发臭 -恶
You are so weird, you know that?
你真是个怪胎 你知道吗
Can I sign it? - Sure.
我可以在上面签名吗 -当然
Hey. Me first. - Here.
嘿 我先来 -这边
If you'd asked me before the party...
如果你在派对举办之前问我
if I wanted there to be a chain reaction of disasters...
是否希望发生一系列灾难的连锁反应
that led to Luke breaking his arm, I probably would've said no.
导致卢克摔伤了胳膊 我很可能会说不

重点解释

After a few weeks, they start to smell. 几周后里面就会发臭

a few 一些(用于可数名词之前)

She read me a few extracts from her own new novel.

她把她自己的新小说念了几段给我听。

Only a few of my friends were informed about it.

这件事只有我的几个朋友知道

if I wanted there to be a chain reaction of disasters...that led to Luke breaking his arm是否希望发生一系列灾难的连锁反应导致卢克摔伤了胳膊

lead to导致,引起;通向;把…带到

Mass unemployment may lead to social upheaval.

大批失业会导致社会动乱。

Smoking can lead to lung cancer.

抽烟可能导致肺癌。

分享到
重点单词
  • reactionn. 反应,反作用力,化学反应
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • massn. 块,大量,众多 adj. 群众的,大规模的 v.
  • unemploymentn. 失业,失业人数
  • informedadj. 见多识广的 v. 通告,告发 vbl. 通告,
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目