美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第4集精讲 第15期:令人羡慕的奇葩家庭
日期:2014-05-26 22:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I am not prepared for this.
我没有料到
I just -- I wa--I want to
我只是...我想
rip your head off!
把你的头拧下来
You ruined my wedding!
你搞砸了我的婚礼
I got gloria!
我抓住Gloria了
Stand up like a big girl.come on.
像个成年人一样站起来 快点
All right, all right,all right.
好吧 好吧
Stop it, stop it, stop it,the two of you!
停下来 住手 都给我住手
I am so sorry about this. no, it's cool. it's cool.
我很抱歉 没什么
This is ridiculous.
这太荒谬了
Gloria didn't steal me, dede,and you know it.
Gloria并不是第三者 Dede 你知道的
We grew apart for years.
我们分开很多年了
I thought I could handle this.
我以为我可以承受的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't say "sorry" anymore! that word means nothing in your mouth!
你不要再说对不起了这个词从你嘴里说出来一文不值
I got gloria.
我抓住Gloria了
I don't know what just happened.
我也不知道刚才怎么了
I do.
我知道
I mean,it seems pretty simple to me.
我是说 我觉得这事挺简单的
You're reaching out, trying to hold on to something awesome.
你在争取 努力抓住某些美好的东西
Um, maybe --maybe you shldn't --
也许...你不要...
Look, look, look,I'm noused to this, the whole big-family thing.
听着 我并不习惯这种大家庭
In my house, we don't even talk to each other.
在我家 我们根本不说话

重点解释

I am not prepared for this.我没有料到

prepare for为 ... 做准备

They made a fire to prepare for supper.

他们生火做晚饭。

The teacher urged his students to prepare for the exam.

老师劝他的学生准备考试。

You're reaching out, trying to hold on to something awesome.你在争取努力抓住某些美好的东西

reach out伸出; 伸展

Online learning helps us reach out to new friends.

网络学习使我们结交新朋友。

I want to reach out and touch the flame.

我要伸手去触摸那通红的火焰。

hold on抓住

He held on to the rock to stop himself slipping.

他紧紧抓住岩石以免自己往下滑。

分享到
重点单词
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • ridiculousadj. 荒谬的,可笑的
  • flamen. 火焰,热情 v. 燃烧,面红,爆发 n. 情