美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第18期:中国孙女
日期:2015-06-24 21:15

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mitchell, it's me!
米奇尔 是我
Hey, Dad. - Hi.
嗨 老爸 -嗨
I'm here to let you know your gaydar is broken.
我来是想告诉你 你的基达坏掉了
Shorty is not gay.
小短不是同性恋
No. I, uh- I knew that.
是 我知道
I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.
你那样对小卡我一时气不过才那样说的
What? That cost me 20,000 bucks.
什么 你让我花了两万块
What do you mean?
什么意思
I reached out to him to let him know it's okay to be gay.
我跟他说是同性恋也没关系
Y ou did? - Yeah.
你真这样做了 -是啊
Right after one of the stranger golf lessons of my life.
就在我人生最诡异的高尔夫球课之后
Turns out what he is is a lousy gambler,
结果他只是个赌技很烂的赌徒
and now I'm the one on the hook for it.
而现在我得为他买单
Oh, I'm so sorry.
真是太抱歉了
Then why are you smiling?
那你笑什么
I'm- I'm proud of you, Dad. And you're growing.
我真为你骄傲 爸 你成长了不少
Just-Just stop it. Please.
别说了
Don't you see how hard this is for me?
你不知道这对我来说多艰难吗
See, I used to be just like one of those guys. Now look at me.
我以前就跟他们一样 看看我现在
I got a house looks like Little Colombia.
我家就跟哥伦比亚村一样
I got a gay son and a Chinese granddaughter.
我儿子是同性恋 我还有个中国孙女
Vietnamese.
是越南
Only you would know the difference.
也只有你才知道区别
Don't worry, Dad. Not growing too much.
别急 老爸 你也没长进多少
I'm a little nervous.
我有点紧张- Don't be.
I'm sure you look beautiful.
别紧张 你肯定美极了

重点解释

I made that up to mess with you for dissing Cam.你那样对小卡我一时气不过才那样说的

mess with打扰,乱搞

He told his son not to mess with the radio.

他叫儿子不要乱摆收音机。

Don't mess with her: she's got a violent temper.

别干预她的事,她脾气很暴。

Turns out what he is is a lousy gambler,结果他只是个赌技很烂的赌徒

turn out结果是

It turned out that this method doesn't work well.

结果是这方法不太管用。

I'm- I'm proud of you, Dad. 我真为你骄傲

proud of以 ... 为满意(以 ... 而骄傲; 自豪)

The shop was proud of its exclusiveness.

这商店因别具一格而沾沾自喜。

Tom is very proud of his new car.

汤姆非常满意自己的新车。

分享到
重点单词
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • gamblern. 赌徒
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂