美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第14期:毒蝎子
日期:2015-02-12 23:04

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

That's quite an impressive getup you got there.
你的装扮真是很夺人眼球啊
Thank you, Jay. Oh, by the way,
谢谢 杰 噢 对了
you have something on your shoulder.
你的肩膀上有点东西
That's good.
真有你的
Never mind. It was nothing.
别担心 什么都没有
We're done here.
适可而止
So, do you keep these at a zoo or something?
你把这些动物都关在动物园还是哪里
No. I just keep 'em at my place. That's awesome.
不 都放在我家里 真棒
I only have a cat.
我家只有一只猫
Yeah? I used to have a cat.
是吗 我曾经也有过一只猫
I was just messing with you before,
我之前是想故意惹你生气
but seriously, he's still talking to her.
但他现在竟然还在跟她说话
Wow. Cool. On it.
哇 好凉啊 姐这就出马
You know, this is one of- I feel like Britney Spears.
其实 这是... 我感觉像布兰妮一样
You're so funny.
你好搞笑哦
You kind of do look like Britney Spears.
你这确实很像布兰妮MV中的造型
Really? I'm just kidding.
真的吗 我开玩笑的
Anyway, this is probably my favorite.
反正 这只大概是我的最爱了
Hey, jungle lady?
嘿 丛林女郎
I think- I think one of your bugs got out.
似乎 你的一只爬虫跑出来了
What? This one?
什么 这只吗
This box thing here- It's on its side.
就是这只盒子里的 盒子歪倒了
Oh, my God. Where did it go? Is everything okay?
老天啊 跑哪儿去了 没事吧
No. I lost a poisonous scorpion, and I need to find it.
不 我丢了一只毒蝎子 我得找到它

重点解释

I was just messing with you before,我之前是想故意惹你生气

mess with搞糟

Don't mess with her,she's got a violent temper.

别惹她,她的脾气很暴躁。

Mr Smith told his son not to mess with the radio.

史密斯叫儿子不要乱搞收音机。

You kind of do look like Britney Spears.你这确实很像布兰妮MV中的造型

kind of有点儿

`Is she interested?' `Well, kind of.'

`她感兴趣吗?'`嗯,有点儿.

He was kind of a fool.

他有点儿傻。

look like看上去像;与…相似

The painting doesn't look like her. The face is too elongated.

这幅画不像她。她的脸被画得太长了。

That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.

那边的那个女孩看上去像在梦境里一样。

分享到
重点单词
  • violentadj. 暴力的,猛烈的,极端的
  • impressiveadj. 给人深刻印象的
  • shouldern. 肩膀,肩部 v. 扛,肩负,承担,(用肩)推挤
  • poisonousadj. 有毒的,恶意的
  • scorpionn. 蝎子,心黑的人,蝎子鞭 Scorpion:天蝎座
  • tempern. 脾气,性情 vt. 使缓和,调和 n. 调剂