美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第2期:不再爱我了?
日期:2015-05-26 22:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Haley's just in the bathroom. She'll be back in just a minute.
海莉在浴室 她一会儿就回来
Thank you.
谢谢
Where were you pointing it? At the TV.
你刚才把遥控器对着哪 对着电视
This-

Honey- Uh, no. I'm sorry.
亲爱的 不 我不是在笑你
It's-It's a home theater.
不过这是 这是家庭影院
What, so I can't point it at the TV
所以呢 我看电视的时候
when I want to watch the TV?
不应该把遥控器对着电视吗
No. You point it at the receiver.
不 你应该对着接收器
What's a receiver?
什么是接收器
Okay, imagine our home theater system is a human body.
这样吧 你把家庭影院想象成人的身体
So then the receiver is the brain.
接收器就相当于大脑
The TV is the face. I know what part you are.
电视就是人脸 我知道你是哪部分
So he says to his wife, "you don't love me anymore?"
所以他对他妻子说 你不再爱我了吗
His heart- boom!
他的心脏受到了重创
Quadruple bypass. Blown a valve.
心脏搭桥手术白做了 瓣膜撕裂
Hey! Look who it is. Hey. There he is.
嗨 看看这是谁 嗨 是你啊
What a coinkydink.
好巧哟
I was just getting some flowers for Gloria
我在给歌洛莉亚买花
for babysitting Lily.
感谢她临时照顾莉莉
You want me to take 'em to her?
你想让我帮忙带给她吗
I would, but I have the most hilarious card for her at home.
谢了 但是我给她准备的爆笑卡片在家里
It's- It's a hunky Antonio Banderas type
上面是一个像安东尼奥·班德拉斯那样
in silk boxers.
穿着平角短裤的性感熟男
And on the inside, it says, "thank you for last noche,
里面写着 谢谢昨夜春宵一场
but I can't find my pantalones."
只是裤子寻不着
I'm not doing it justice, really.
是我说的不好

重点解释

Haley's just in the bathroom. She'll be back in just a minute.海莉在浴室,她一会儿就回来

in a minute一会儿

I'll join you in a minute.

我马上就来找你。

I'll come in a minute.

我立刻就来。

So he says to his wife, "you don't love me anymore?"所以他对他妻子说,你不再爱我了吗

say to对…说

Be careful (about/of) what you say to him.

对他说话可得小心。

相关短语not to say即使不说是

I had a rude comment on the tip of my tongue, but I decided not to say it.

一句粗话已到嘴边,但我还是决定不说为好。

It was dishonest of you not to say so.

你没有这样说是不诚实的。

分享到