美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第13期:走火入魔
日期:2015-06-15 20:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, my God! Oh, God!
天啊 我的天啊
What? The flowers.
怎么了 那束花
They look so much better! This is a disaster.
看起来好多了 真是人间惨剧
You do know what "Disaster" means, right?
你知道"惨剧"是什么意思吧
You don't understand. I demanded that they come exchange them.
你不懂 我要求他们过来换一束
I got all medieval on the florist.
还对那花店狂发了顿飚
Cam, I heard you on the phone.
小卡 我听见你讲电话了
You said you were displeased, but that's hardly going medieval.
你只是说你不满意 那怎么算发飙呢
Excuse me. I said "Very displeased."
不好意思 我说的是"非常不满意"
And I used my cowboy voice, so-
用的还是我的牛仔音 所以...
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm microwaving them so they look bad again.
我微波一下 花就蔫了
Well, that seems a little crazy, doesn't it?
你走火入魔了吧
Oh, no! That's the florist.
不好 是花店的人
Relax. Just take them out. I'll get the door.
淡定 把花拿出来 我去应门
He'll never know the difference.
他看不出来的
Hi. Florist.
嗨 我是花店的
Yes. Come on in. He's over there with the flowers. Hello.
请进 花在他那儿呢 你好
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么事
They just, uh, somehow lost their vigor.
这些花看起来蔫头耷脑的
They were like this when we came home. Cam. Cam.
我们一到家就这样了 小卡 小卡
Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
天啊天啊
Oh, my God! Oh! Oh! Oh, my God!
我的神啊 老天啊
God, God!
老天 老天
Look at that. Two things flaming at once.
瞧瞧 我的脸也羞愧得跟火烧过一样

重点解释

Well, that seems a little crazy, doesn't it?你走火入魔了吧

a little一点; 少许

We are still a little shy of our quota.

我们离完成定额还差一点点。

A little discipline would do him a world of good.

稍微处分他一下会对他大有好处。

Look at that. Two things flaming at once.瞧瞧,我的脸也羞愧得跟火烧过一样

at once立刻; 马上

The man was so genial, so I was drawn to him at once.

这人这么和蔼,我立刻为他着迷。

We agreed to leave at once.

我们同意立即离开。

分享到