美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第4集精讲 第6期:被伤害的童心
日期:2014-04-08 11:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Mom, I'm home!
妈妈 我回来了
Hi, baby!
宝贝
Did you have fun at the slumber party?
睡衣派对玩得高兴吗
You must be exhausted.
你一定累坏了
No,I'm not tired at all.
不 我一点也不累
I was the first one to fall asleep.
我是第一个睡着的
What's on your face?
你脸上怎么了?
A smile from having such a good time with my friends.
和朋友一起渡过美好时光之后开心的微笑
No. Come here.
不是 过来
Look.
你自己看
That's why they were laughing.
这才是他们笑的原因
I thought it was my funny take on current events.
我还以为是我对时事充满幽默感的见地
Why would they do something like that?
他们为什么要这样做
Don't worry about it. Guys pull pranks like that all the time.
别担心 孩子们总是会开这种玩笑
You just got to prank 'em back.
你也可以和他们开这种玩笑
Just got to show 'em you're willing to give as good as you get.
让他们知道你会以其人之道 还治其人之身
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Hmm, revenge...
复仇
I like it.
我喜欢
Well, mom, instead of...
妈妈 与其重提往事
Maybe we should just try and repress it Like a --like a normal family.
不如让它随风而去 就像普通的家庭一样
I can't.I need closure.
不行 我需要了结

重点解释

No,I'm not tired at all.不,我一点也不累

at all完全; 根本

I have no time at all to write to you.

我根本没时间给你写信。

She does not care about her husband at all.

她根本不关心她的丈夫。

I was the first one to fall asleep.我是第一个睡着的

fall asleep入睡; 睡着

If I fall asleep at the wheel wake me up.

如果我开车时睡着了,就叫醒我。

Well, mom, instead of...maybe we should just try and repress it Like a --like a normal family.妈妈,与其重提往事不如让它随风而去,就像普通的家庭一样

instead of代替;而不是 ...

I gave him advice instead of money.

我给了他忠告,而不是钱。

分享到
重点单词
  • repressv. 抑制,镇压,压制
  • currentn. (水、气、电)流,趋势 adj. 流通的,现在的,
  • wheeln. 轮子,车轮,方向盘,周期,旋转 vi. 旋转,转动
  • slumbern. 睡眠,微睡,休止状态 v. 睡觉,打盹,静止,休眠
  • revengen. 报仇,报复,复仇愿望,获得满足的机会 vt. 报仇
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的