美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第6期:睡衣派对
日期:2014-12-11 21:42

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

There are my little stinkers.
小捣蛋们来了
Howdy. Hi, Grandpa.
嗨 外公好
Come on in. Hey.
进来 嘿
Hola. Hola, hola.
哈罗 哈罗哈罗
Well, hello there, Haley.
你好呀 海莉
Take it down a notch, Jethro.
消停消停吧 小色鬼
So, you guys ready for some fun?
准备好疯玩了吗
What?
干嘛
I love you, grandpa, and I'm never gonna forget you.
我爱你 外公 你永远活在我的心中
Okay, okay. Back at ya, champ.
好了好了 快松开 小家伙
Whoa, whoa, whoa. This is a pajama party. Where's your P.J.'s?
喔喔 今天可是睡衣派对 你们的睡衣
Yeah, they're in my bag. I need to talk to you about something.
在我包里面 我得跟你说件事
She wants to go to a party with Dylan, grandpa
她想和迪兰去参加派对 外公
Shut up, Alex.
艾丽克斯 闭嘴
It's at my friend Andrew Adler's.
在我朋友安德鲁·艾德勒家里
He lives three blocks from here.
离这里只有几个街区
Oh. Walking distance. Right.
只有几步路 对呀
So I wouldn't ask you this,
我其实不好意思开口的
because I love coming to your house,
因为我喜欢来你这儿
but it's kind of an important party, and I-
但是这次派对很重要 我
Somebody invites you over,
别人请你去他家
the last thing you wanna do is insult them.
你总不能让人家难堪
Exactly. I'm glad we agree.
就是说呀 很高兴我们达成了一致
Oh, my God. That was so easy. This is awesome.
哦天啊 那么容易 太爽了
You really don't understand what just happened there, do you?
你是真不明白刚刚是怎么回事吧
P.J.'s on, Haley! What?
海莉 换上睡衣 什么
Um, I would be happy to let her change in my room.
我自愿提供我的卧室让她换衣服

重点解释

I need to talk to you about something.我得跟你说件事

talk to与 ... 说话

I feel a need to talk to you about it.

我觉得有必要跟你谈谈那件事。

I tried to talk to her, but she hung up.

我想和她说话,但是她把电话挂断了。

but it's kind of an important party,但是这次派对很重要

kind of有点儿

I wish you wouldn't look down on this kind of work.

我希望你不要看不起这种工作。

This kind of medicine is special for gripes.

这种药专治肚子痛。

So, you guys ready for some fun?准备好疯玩了吗

ready for 准备从事

The goods are all ready for shipment.

货物已经准备好待装运。

Your order is ready for delivery.

你订购的货物可随时交付。

分享到