美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第10集精讲 第3期:音乐团队的政变
日期:2015-02-23 23:56

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Are you kidding me with this line?
开什么玩笑 要排这么长的队
I'm gonna ask Santa for the last 45 minutes of my life back.
我要找圣诞老人要回我刚浪费的45分钟
Would you cheer up? We're in Santa's Village with our daughter.
开心点 我们带着女儿在圣诞老人村呢
Where were we a year ago?
一年前我们在哪呢
We were at the beginning of this line.
在这个长队的最前面
You know what? Somebody needs to get in the holiday- son of a bitch.
知道吗 某人需要融入这个节日 妈的
Maybe it's not them.
也许不是他们呢
Oh, it's them.
就是他们
It's them.
就是他们
Three years ago, I formed a caroling group.
3年前 我组织了一个唱诗班
We were known as The Greensleevers.
名字是"绿袖子颂歌班"
We would perform at charity events, hospitals-
我们会在慈善活动现场和医院演奏
They were very, very popular.
当时可是红遍大江南北
Uh, last year, one of my carolers-
去年 我的一名成员
Andrew- staged a little coup.
安德鲁 他发动了一场小小的政变
And he, um-

They kicked Cameron out of the group.
他们把卡梅隆踢出了唱诗班

重点解释

We were at the beginning of this line.在这个长队的最前面

at the beginning of ... 起初; 开始

I wish everybody good luck at the beginning of the year.

我预祝大家岁首大吉。

I start shearing the sheep at the beginning of July.

我一般在7月初开始剪羊毛。

We were known as The Greensleevers.名字是"绿袖子颂歌班"

know as作为 ... 认识

It's known as the most dangerous part of the city.

那地方都知道是市内最危险的地段。

Mrs Brown is known as a social climber.

布朗太太是有名的趋炎附势的人。

分享到
重点单词
  • climbern. 登山者;攀缘植物;尽力改善自己社会地位的人
  • performv. 执行,运转,举行,表演
  • socialadj. 社会的,社交的 n. 社交聚会
  • charityn. 慈善,慈善机关(团体), 仁慈,宽厚
  • popularadj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • coupn. 政变,砰然的一击,妙计,出乎意料的行动