美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第5集精讲 第12期:解铃人还需系铃人
日期:2014-09-20 23:47

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Well, she's pissed.Yeah.
她很生气 很明显
She wouldn't even come out of her room. Aw.
她一直窝在自己的房间
Did you really have to call her that?
你真有必要称呼她
A gold digger.
淘金女吗
Well, you know what, dad?
你知道吗 爸爸
It was a year ago.
那是一年前的事情了
And it was a natural question to ask.
而且一般人都会有这种疑问
She's a beautiful, hot woman,
她很漂亮 身材又好
And you're not exactly... you know.
不过你就不是那么的...你懂我的意思吗
Not exactly what?
我不是那么的什么
Um...mitchell, a little help, hmm?
Mitchell 这应该怎么说
No, you are doing great.
不用问我 你说的不是挺好吗
No, see, this is exactly why we sweep things under the rug.
所以我们要粉饰太平
So people don't get hurt.
这样就不会有人不高兴
Well, yeah, until you sweep too much under the rug.
是的 不过你粉饰太多的话
Then you got a lumpy rug.
到最后纸包不住火了
It creates a tripping hazard.
就变成了火山爆发
You open yourself up to lawsuits.
到最后麻烦缠身
Boy, you can go a really long time without blinking.
伙计 你定力真好 眼都不眨一下
Gloria? It's phil.
Gloria 我是Phil
Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?
我可以和你谈谈吗
Claire likes to say,
Claire总是说
You can be part of the problem or part of the solution.
解铃还须系铃人
Well, I happen to believe that you can be both.
我觉得局外人也可以解决问题

重点解释

She wouldn't even come out of her room. Aw.她一直窝在自己的房间

come out of从 ... 出来

I can't get this screw to come out of the wall.

我无法把这颗螺丝钉从墙上取出。

He was once seen to come out of the place.

有一次数有人着见他从这里出来。

Hi. Can I talk to you for a second?我可以和你谈谈吗

talk to与 ... 说话

I feel a need to talk to you about it.

我觉得有必要跟你谈谈那件事。

I tried to talk to her, but she hung up.

我想和她说话,但是她把电话挂断了。

You can be part of the problem or part of the solution.解铃还须系铃人

part of一部分

This piece of glass seems to be part of a lamp.

这片玻璃似乎是一盏灯的一部分。

He salted away part of his wages each month.

他每月把工资的一部分储存起来。

分享到
重点单词
  • solutionn. 解答,解决办法,溶解,溶液
  • screwn. 螺钉,螺丝,螺旋,螺旋桨,螺状物 v. 拧,拧紧
  • rugn. 毯子,地毯,旅行毯
  • hazardn. 冒险,危险,危害 vt. 冒险,赌运气