美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第9集精讲 第7期:人类庆祝生日的方式
日期:2015-01-22 21:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Cam, I thought we discussed this.
小卡 我觉得我们已经说过这事儿了
We did. But I- I started thinking.
是的 但我后来一想
And this isn't about you or me.
这事的重点不在你我
This is about a little boy who deserves some happiness.
而是一个小男孩 该享受快乐一刻
And he's gonna get that from his weird gay clown uncle?
他能从他古怪的同性恋舅夫那儿得到快乐吗
Fizbo is not gay. He's asexual.
菲茨宝才不是同性恋 他是无性的
He's an innocent whose only drive...
他是个纯情大男孩 唯一的目标
is to bring people joy and laughter
就是给人们带去喜庆 欢笑
and balloon animals.
和气球扎成的动物
He's- He's the least sexual being on earth.
他 他是地球上最与性无关的东西
Oh, okay. Well, at least we agree on something.
好吧 至少我们都认为你这装扮让人性趣全无
If this tape is found in the future,
如果未来有人发现这盘带子
this is how we humans celebrated birthdays. - Hey, Dad!
这就是我们人类庆祝生日的方式 -老爸
Yeah, there's my boy. Zip-line extreme-
瞧 那是我的乖儿子 高空滑索
I'm okay. I'm good. I'm good.
我没事 我没事 我很好
Lesson learned. Don't stand- Don't stand there.
吃一撞长一智 千万别站在这儿
Let's go ahead and rope this area off.
把这一块儿用绳子圈起来禁止入内
Excellent. Thank you.
很好 谢谢你们
Hey, buddy, you having fun?
嘿 小老弟 玩得开心吗
Yeah. And I love my new belt.
是啊 而且我爱我的新皮带

重点解释

Let's go ahead and rope this area off.把这一块儿用绳子圈起来禁止入内

go ahead开始;前进;领先

Despite the bad weather the fete will go ahead.

尽管天气不好,游乐会照常举行。

Please go ahead with your story.

请继续讲你的故事。

rope off用绳隔开

They rope off the street near the fire.

他们把火区附近的街道用绳子拦开。

We spooled the rope off the drum, and put it down the hill.

我们把绳子从卷轴上绕下来,顺到了山下。

Oh, okay. Well, at least we agree on something.至少我们都认为你这装扮让人兴趣全无

at least至少

A good cigarette will smoke at least ten minutes.

一支好烟至少可以抽10分钟。

She may be slow but at least she's reliable.

她迟钝是迟钝,但无论如何她很可靠。

分享到