美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第16期:重回监狱的第一天
日期:2014-10-22 20:37

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Now...
现在
Who are amazing parents?
谁是超赞老爸?
We are. I can't hear you.
我们 我听不到哦
We are!
我们!
Don't you forget it. Okay.
别忘记说过的话哦 好啦
Did we just lock our baby in the car?
我们是把宝宝锁车里了吗?
Did you put the keys in the bag?!
你把钥匙放包包里了吗?
I put the keys in the bag.That's what we always --
是啊 我们总是...
Oh,mitchell,I told you not to put the keys in the bag!
Mitchell 我说过 别把钥匙放包包里!
Don't freak out. Come on,don't freak out!
别慌啊
Lily,it's okay!
Lily 没事的哦!
What, are you singing to her?
你在对她唱歌?
People get arrested for this,mitchell!We have to keep her calm.
人们会因为这个被捕的 Mitchell! 要让她保持平静啊
Do all four doors lock?!Do you have a phone?!
4扇门都锁上了吗? 你电话在身上吗?
what?
你说什么?
I didn't say anything.
我什么也没说
I couldn't hear you. I'm cranking one of my mash-ups.
说了我也听不到 我在听混搭专辑
There they are.
回来啦
How was the first day back in prison?
重回监狱的第一天如何啊?
Fine. Yeah.
还不错 嗯
What are youuys doing?
你们在干什么?
Your mom and I are racing to the mailbox on sequoia and back.
你妈和我要赛跑到红杉那儿的信箱 然后跑回来
Why?
为什么?
I don't know. Oh,she knows.
我不知道 她当然知道
Hey,buddy,as soon as I'm done kicking a little mom butt here,
伙计 等我赢了你老妈
How about I school you in some mariokart?
训练下你的马里奥赛车如何?
Can't. Got to work on my journal.
不行 要补日记

重点解释

Come on,don't freak out!别慌啊
freak out极度兴奋;疯了;颓废;吓坏了;行为异常
We freaked out when we won the lottery.
中了奖券,我们兴奋极了。
This ordinary quiet guy just freaked out and shot ten people.
这个平时温和的家伙简直发疯了,开枪打死了十个人。

People get arrested for this,mitchell!We have to keep her calm.人们会因为这个被捕的 , 要让她保持平静啊
get arrested被拘捕
Nobody ever got arrested for bending the law.
在没有违法的情况下搞些小欺骗是不会被捕的。
My brother just got arrested for robbing store.
我的兄弟因为偷盗商店而被被捕了。

keep calm保持冷静
You should keep calm even in face of danger.
即使面临危险,你也应当保持镇静。
Tell him to keep calm and not to crowd the mourners.
叫他保持冷静,不要操之过急。

分享到
重点单词
  • lotteryn. 彩票
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • mailboxn. 邮筒,邮箱