美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第15期:白马王子老爸
日期:2014-01-28 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集

Hello. Hey,javier.
喂 嗨 Javier
Manny's waiting for you outside.
Manny在外面正等着你呢
What? Why not?
什么? 为什么?
Hold that thought.
再说吧
His son's sitting on a curb,waiting to go to disneyland,
他的儿子坐在路石上 等着去迪斯尼公园
And superman can't drag himself away from a craps table.
那'超人'都不肯从牌桌上下来
And I'm the jerk.
我又成罪人了
Say,listen...
听着
I,uh...
我 呃...
Sorry,but I got some bad news.
抱歉 有个坏消息
What?
什么消息?
Your dad couldn't make it.
你爸来不了了
Why not?
为什么啊
The plane was full,
飞机满仓了
And this old lady needed to get home,
有个老奶奶急着回家
So he gave up his seat.
他就把座位让出来了
You're making that up,aren't you? No.
你编出来的对不对?才不是呢
He just didn't want to come.
他就是不想来
Are you kidding me? He was very upset.
你在搞笑? 他不知有多伤心
He was dying to see you.
他超想见你的
In fact,look what he sent.
实际上呢 看他送来了什么
A limo?Yeah!
一辆加长轿车? 对吖
He wanted me and your mom to take you to disneyland.
他想要我和你妈带你去迪斯尼乐园
I told you he was an awesome dad.
我跟你说过他是个超赞的爸啦
Yeah,he's a prince.
是 他是个王子

重点解释

Manny's waiting for you outside.Manny在外面正等着你呢

wait for等候; 等待

Please wait for me at the bus terminal.

请在公共汽车终点站等我。

And superman can't drag himself away from a craps table.那'超人'都不肯从牌桌上下来

drag away拉开, 拖走

How can I drag away from your arms?

我怎样才能离开你的怀抱呢?

The protesters were dragged away by the police.

抗议者被警察拖走了。

So he gave up his seat.他就把座位让出来了

give up放弃

In any case he can not give up it.

他无论如何不会放弃它。

He counselled them to give up the plan.

他建议他们放弃这项计划。

分享到
重点单词
  • curbn. 抑制,勒马绳,边石,路缘 vt. 抑制,束缚,牵(
  • terminaln. 终端机,终点,终点站,末端 adj. 末端的,终点
  • planeadj. 平的,与飞机有关的 n. 飞机,水平,水准,刨
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱