美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第1期:年轻时的照片
日期:2014-12-04 17:21

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ah- Fix that step.
噢 要修下楼梯
Morning! - I'm still sleeping.
早上好 -人家还在睡觉呢
Happy anniversary. - Hmm.
结婚纪念日快乐 -嗯
And they said we wouldn't last. - Yeah.
他们还说我们不能长久 -对呀
Who said that? - Oh, look at you. You're cute.
谁说的 -你看你 太萌了你
Go ahead. Open it. What have you done?
快点 打开看看 你又搞啥了
Nothing. Something. Nothing.
没什么 没什么 没什么
It's a View- Master. Look inside.
立体镜哇 看看吧
Oh, it's us.
是我们的相片
Look at how young we are.
看我们多年轻
Oh, God, that perm.
天啊 你那时候烫的头
Yeah, it really framed my face.
对啊 那发型衬托出了我的脸型
Why is there a picture of a bracelet?
怎么有个手镯的照片
Huh. Must be some kind of a mistake.
哈 有可能搞错了
What the heck is that? Phil, you didn't.
是什么玩意儿啊 菲尔 不会吧
What did - Did he, did he?
你该不会 -有吗 有吗
Oh, my God.
噢 天啊
It's beautiful. Oh, sweetie, I love it.
太漂亮了 亲爱的 我太喜欢了
Okay, your turn. - My turn? Where is it?
好了 该看给你的礼物了 -该我啦 哪里
It's on the bureau. - Oh.
梳妆柜上面 -哦
I'm surprised I didn't see it.
我居然没看到
Where? It's there. The red envelope.
在哪 就那儿 红色信封

重点解释

Must be some kind of a mistake.有可能搞错了

some kind of某种

He's some kind of mathematical genius.

他有些数学天赋。

First and foremost they need some kind of brain.

首先,它们需要一个大脑。

Look at how young we are.看我们多年轻

look at(仔细地)看

He looked at it with dilated eyes.

他睁大了眼睛看它。

Please raise your head and look at the blackboard.

请抬起头来,看黑板。

相关短语cast a look at看一看(查看一下)

She cast a speculative look at Kate.

她带着疑问的眼神看了凯特一下。

分享到
重点单词
  • envelopen. 信封,封皮,壳层
  • speculativeadj. 推测的,推理的,思索的,投机的
  • castv. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目
  • braceletn. 手镯
  • geniusn. 天才,天赋
  • dilatedadj. 扩大的;膨胀的;加宽的