美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第8期:画点没那么基情的东西
日期:2013-12-10 18:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm not saying anything.You're saying everything.
我没别的意思 你就是话里有话
Count to three. One, two-
数到3 1 2
Three. Okay.
3 好吧
Oh, Cam. This is beautiful. Oh, my God. Do you love it?
小卡 真美 我的天 你喜欢吗
Yes, I-
当然 我
What the hell is that?
这是什么玩意
I had Andre do it while we were gone.
我让安珠尔趁我们不在时画的
Is that us, with wings?
那是我俩吗 还有翅膀
We're floating above her, always there to protect her.
我们在她的上方 永远守护着她
Okay. Well, that's reassuring, right, Lily?
这真让人心安 对吧 莉莉
Yes, we tore you away from everything you know,
我们把你从熟悉的环境中抢出来
but don't worry, things are normal here.
可别担心 新环境一切"正常"
Your fathers are floating fairies.
你的大爸二爸可是飞天小精灵哦
No, can you call Andre,
不行 你能叫安珠尔
have him paint something a little less gay?
重新画点不那么基情的东西吗
By the way, we need to stop having friends
另外 我们也该少和安珠尔往来
with names like Andre.
他名字也太娘了
Redheaded dad is angry daddy. No, I'm not.
红发老爹怒火旺盛 我才不是
Yes, you are.
你就是
Even Pepper pointed it out on the way home from the airport.
回来的路上 连胡娇都看出来了
Okay, that's another one- Pepper.
你看 又一个娘气的名字 胡娇
Okay, what's up?
你到底怎么不爽
All right, look. I-
好吧 听着
I- I never told my family we were adopting a baby.
我还没有告诉家里领养孩子的事
And... I know.
而且 我知道
You do? Yeah, and I don't blame you. I know your family.
你知道 我不怪你 我了解你家人
You'd tell 'em. They'd say something judgmental.
你一告诉他们 他们就开始说三道四
Exactly. You'd get mad.
就是这样 然后你就会生气
I know. And then something that's supposed to be nothing but joyful
没错 当爹本该是一件喜事
suddenly turns into this huge fight.
转眼就变成一团混战
And who wants a big, emotional scene like that?
谁愿意让事情变得一团糟呢
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
I'm so- I'm so relieved you understand.
你能理解我 真是让我松了一口气
I invited them over for dinner tonight.
所以我邀请了他们今晚来吃饭

重点解释

Even Pepper pointed it out on the way home from the airport.回来的路上连胡娇都看出来了

point out指出;提示;点明;指明

We all too easily point out our mothers' failings.

我们都太过轻易地指出母亲的缺点。

I have something to point out.

有些地方我要指出来。

And then something that's supposed to be nothing but joyful suddenly turns into this huge fight.当爹本该是一件喜事,转眼就变成一团混战

supposed to be本应如此

Motherhood is supposed to be a wonderful and fulfilling experience.

成为母亲应该是美妙的、愉快的经验。

They were supposed to be unaware of everything that was working.

他们应该不去注意那些正在运作中的一切事物。

turn into变成...

Could all of this really turn into a full-fledged crisis?

所有这一切真的会变成一场完全的危机?

Do some friendships turn into romantic relationships?

有没有一些友谊转化成浪漫史呢?

分享到
重点单词
  • reassuringadj. 可靠的;安心的;鼓气的 v. 使放心(reas
  • romanticadj. 浪漫的 n. 浪漫的人
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • joyfuladj. 欢喜的,高兴的
  • scenen. 场,景,情景
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • blamen. 过失,责备 vt. 把 ... 归咎于,责备
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • unawareadj. 没有发觉的,不知道的