美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第1期:父母最伤人的话
日期:2015-03-25 23:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What's the most irritating thing my parents say to me?
父母对我说过最气人的话?
"That's too much cologne."
"你喷太多古龙水了"
"That's how girls end up dead."
"女孩子就是那样丧命的"
"Don't talk black to me."
"别给我黑嘴"
"It's inappropriate because she's your teacher."
"那样不合适 因为她是你老师"
How do you even talk black?
什么叫黑嘴
End words with "Izzle"?
每句话都加个"嘿"吗
It's "Talk back," You idiot.
是"回嘴" 笨蛋
"Act more like an adult."
"有点大人样好不好"
What does "Act more like an adult" even mean?
什么叫有点大人样 大人该是什么样
Look at you, you're soaked! That is so lame.
看看你 都湿透了 逊死
You're the one who wanted to do it!
是你先开始的
What are you two doing?
你们父子俩干啥呢
Oh, I picked up one of those Water Weasels.
我捡了个水鼬鼠
You hook it on the end
你把它接到水管的一头
of the hose and it flies around in the air.
它会在空中乱飞
Just like a weasel.
就像鼬鼠一样
Yeah. Look at how awesome. He's so wet.
看看有多酷 他湿透了
I put the weasel in my pants.
我把鼬鼠放我裤子里了
He totally did. - Dork!
绝对是真的 -傻蛋
Is there a reason why my window's wet?
为什么我的窗子都湿了
Hmm. Very difficult to say. - I don't know.
很难说 -不知道
Up top- Ow! Ow! - What's wrong?
击掌 -怎么了
Little- - Sweetie, you okay?
小 -亲爱的 你没事吧

重点解释

"That's how girls end up dead.""女孩子就是那样丧命的"

end up结束;告终

Wasteful people usually end up in debt.

挥霍浪费者最后往往负债。

If you continue to steal you'll end up in prison.

你要是继续行窃终归得进监狱。

Oh, I picked up one of those Water Weasels.我捡了个水鼬鼠

pick up捡起;收集

He picked up his knife and fork.

他捡起了刀叉。

He picked up the child and put her on his shoulders.

他抱起孩子让她骑在自己的肩膀上。

分享到