美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第4集精讲 第9期:成长的声音
日期:2014-04-27 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》

hey, haley.
Haley 你好
how's it going with you and dylan?
你和Dylan怎么样
has he tried anything inappropriate with you...girl?
他有没有对你 做什么不好的事情啊...小姑娘
no, nothing. just talking to some dork i met in a malt shop.
没什么 我在和一个汽水店碰到的白痴聊天
hey, mitchell. what's up?
Michell 怎么了
hey, just --just in the hood.
没事 就是顺路拜访
so, do you --do you remember how mom gave up a career to raise us?
你还...你还记得妈妈 放弃工作把我们养大吗
promising career.
非常有前途的工作
oh, god.
天啊
mom.
妈妈
why so long?
为什么这么长
mm, i know. i know, it's weird when we haven't talked for a while.
我知道我们这么长时间不联系会有点怪
i mean your hair.
我是说你的头发
well, if i can't tell you,who will?
如果我不对你说 还能有谁
so, mom wants you to know that she's very sorry about the incident
其实妈妈想让你知道 她对于那件意外很抱歉
and -- and she wants us to forgive her.
而且...她想让我们原谅她
oh, very nice of her to say that through you.
通过你来说 她可真有诚意啊
do you see?
看见了吧
the sarcasm is so hurtful -- like a whip.
她的挖苦可够伤人的啊 就像是被鞭子抽一样
yoow how growing up, we l have that voice inside our head
你知道在我们的成长过程中脑海中都会有一个声音
that tells us we're not good enough?
告诉自己 我们做得还不够好
well, mine was outside my head,driving me to school.
可对我来说 这种声音却像一只...不对 一堆苍蝇 嗡嗡嗡嗡 逼着我去上学
so--so,anyway,mom really wants to smooth everything over with dad and gloria,
总之...妈妈真的想要修复和爸爸以及Gloria的关系
so i was thinking, would it be okay if she maybe joined us for dinner tonight?
所以我在想 或许她可以参加今晚的聚会
because it may be the last time you ever see me.
因为或许这会是你们最后一次见到我

重点解释

so, do you --do you remember how mom gave up a career to raise us?你还...你还记得妈妈,放弃工作把我们养大吗

give up放弃;抛弃

He counselled them to give up the plan.

他建议他们放弃这项计划。

mm, i know. i know, it's weird when we haven't talked for a while.我知道我们这么长时间不联系会有点怪

for a while暂时; 一会儿

He had to lie down for a while to rest his legs.

他得躺下一会儿让腿休息一下。

Now that I am free, I can enjoy music for a while.

既然有空,我可以享受一下音乐。

yoow how growing up, we l have that voice inside our head你知道在我们的成长过程中脑海中都会有一个声音

grow up长大; 成长

That little girl have grow up into a pretty woman.

小女孩已长成为一个漂亮的女人。

I like to muse about what I will do when I grow up.

我喜欢仔细思考长大後做什么。

分享到
重点单词
  • promisingadj. 有希望的,有前途的
  • sarcasmn. 挖苦,讽刺
  • inappropriateadj. 不适当的,不相称的
  • musevi. 沉思,冥想 vt. 沉思默想 n. 沉思,(希腊
  • smoothadj. 平稳的,流畅的,安祥的,圆滑的,搅拌均匀的,可
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • incidentn. 事件,事变,插曲 adj. 难免的,附带的