美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第12集精讲 第8期:小心眼的姐姐
日期:2015-05-16 10:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Why is Dad in Luke's room with the door closed?
为什么爸爸在卢克的房间 还把门关着
They are having a little talk.
他们要稍微谈谈
Is Luke being punished?
卢克被惩罚了吗
Is that just your favorite thing,
那是你最爱的事吗
when your brother or sister gets into trouble?
就是你姐姐或弟弟惹麻烦了
My favorite is when they're both in trouble.
我最爱的是他们都惹麻烦了
So, what'd he do?
他犯什么事了
Did he cheat on a test? He's a cheater.
他是不是考试作弊了 他是个作弊狂
He did not cheat on a test.
他没有考试作弊
Did he lie? He lies all the time. Alex.
他撒谎了吗 他整天撒谎 艾丽克斯
Alex. - Sorry. I'm just worried about Luke.
艾丽克斯 抱歉 我只是担心卢克
A lot of parents are hitting again.
很多家长又开始打小孩了
I appreciate your concern,
多谢你的关心
but your father has it under control.
但你爸爸控制的很好
24
Twenty-four.
25
Twenty-five.
Flincher! Free slap. Bring it up.
缩手了 让我打 快伸出来
29
Twenty-nine.
Can I be on the bottom now? - Yep.
可以换我把手放下面吗 -好的
How'd it go?
谈得怎么样
Well, he was really embarrassed,
他觉得非常尴尬
but everything's- everything's fine now.
但现在 一切都没事了
What'd you say? Well, you know,
你怎么教育他的 那个 其实
I kinda promised him we'd keep everything between us.
我向他保证 谈话内容绝对不外泄

重点解释

Is that just your favorite thing,when your brother or sister gets into trouble?那是你最爱的事

,就是你姐姐或弟弟惹麻烦了?

get into trouble陷入困境; 惹上麻烦

Nobody likes to get into trouble.

没有谁愿意惹麻烦。

Even an experienced climber can get into trouble.

那怕是个有经验的登山者也能陷入困境。

My favorite is when they're both in trouble.我最爱的是他们都惹麻烦了

in trouble处于困境

I'm in trouble with the police over drugs.

我因毒品事落入警方手中。

You'll be in trouble if you don't watch your step.

你要是不谨慎从事就要倒霉了。

but your father has it under control.但你爸爸控制的很好

under control处于控制之下

You must get your spending under control.

你必须节制开支。

The fire has been brought under control.

火势已受到控制。

分享到