美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第14集精讲 第6期:跟屁虫
日期:2015-07-10 21:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Dad, what are you doing? -Oh, right.
爸 你干啥呢 -噢 对
Just, uh, test-driving my new soup strainer.
就是试试我的"滤汤器"[胡子]
I dug it out of the Halloween stuff
从万圣节杂物里翻出来的
to see what people think.
看看大家反应如何
Do people want their real estate advice...
人们如果想做房地产咨询
from someone who leads or from someone who follows?
是找"先锋派"还是"跟屁虫"呢
I'm betting these babies are coming back in a big way.
我赌这胡子会再掀流行热潮
Buy low, sell high.
低买 高卖
People are gonna see this and say, "That guy's high."
大家肯定都会说 他可是"高"人[嗑药过量]
Sorry to bother you, sir.
抱歉打扰了 先生
We're doing work next door and nicked a main,
我们在隔壁干活儿 弄破了主水管
so we're gonna have to shut down your water.
所以得把你家水停了
Oh. Okay. No problem.
好 没事
It shouldn't be too long. If you happen to need it,
应该不会太久 如果你要方便
there's a porta-potty out front.
外边有个流动厕所
Thanks. Hey. -Yeah.
谢了 那个 -什么
Nice mustache.
胡子挺不错啊
Yeah, man. You too, brother.
嗯 你的也挺好 兄弟
"You too, brother."
你的也挺好 兄弟
Haley-She's the oldest. Fifteen.
海莉 她是长女 15岁了
And then Alex is 13.
然后是艾丽克斯 13岁
And that's my baby, Luke. He's 11.
然后是我的小儿子 卢克 才11岁
Can you believe it? -Oh, my God, they're gorgeous.
不敢相信吧 -哇 他们真水灵
Yeah. And things are still good with Phil the Thrill?
对啊 和快乐男菲尔处得如何啊

重点解释

I dug it out of the Halloween stuff从万圣节杂物里翻出来的

dig out挖出

He was dug out from under the avalanche.

他被人从坍崩的雪堆中挖出来。

It is not easy to dig out the past.

发掘过去的历史是不容易的。

so we're gonna have to shut down your water.所以得把你家水停了

shut down关闭; (使)停工

Some coal-mines had to shut down.

有些煤矿不得不关闭。

I was in harness at the factory for over twenty years before it shut down.

我在那家工厂关闭前在那儿工作了20多年了。

And things are still good with Phil the Thrill?和快乐男菲尔处得如何啊

good with在 ... 方面有本事的

He stands in good with at least ten companies.

他至少同10家公司有交情。

分享到