美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第11期:一步踏两级
日期:2014-10-11 16:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I always take the stairs two at a time.

我总是一步踏两级

I don't even think about it anymore.

想都不用想

The regular way would seem weird.

一步步走太奇怪了

Phil,let it go. I'm faster than you.

Phil 没用的 我就是比你快

If only there was some way we could settle this

我们找个方法给这事下个定论吧

Once and for all, but how?

怎样做才好呢?

You seriously want to race me?

你真想和我赛跑?

I ran a half marathon last year.

我去年还跑了半程马拉松呢

Wow. I'm half scared.

我还半怕怕呢

Okay, we do need to do this.

好 那来吧

I'll go change.

我去换衣服

Not now. I got a conference call.

别现在啊 我有个电话会议

But how about after that?

开完会怎么样?

Great. This afternoon.

好 今天下午

Sweet!

好!

Two at a time, two at a time,two at a --

一次两阶 一次两阶 一次两...

Son of a gun, got to fix that step.

王八蛋 这台阶要修了

Two at a time, already at the top,so...

一次两阶 不好意思 就到顶了

Hi. I'm dr. Miura.

嗨 我是Miura医生

I'm on call today.

我今天值班

Looks like we have a little head bump.

看起来有个撞头事件

Yeah,it happened a couple hours ago on a doorjamb.

是啊 两小时前撞到了门框上

Oh,ouch.

哎哟

We used to do this thing in school

在学校时 我们曾学过这个

Where they would give you an egg,

他们给你个鸡蛋

And you -- you know,you couldn't break it.

你不能打烂它

And it was supposed to teach you how hard it was to be a parent.

这是教我们做父母有多么艰难

But...

但是...

The real thing,it's --it's -- it's so much harder.

真有了才发现 要难很多很多

重点解释

I always take the stairs two at a time.我总是一步踏两级

at a time一次(多少);同时;曾经;连续

You can use it to see up to eight images at a time.

您可以用它来一次检视多达八个影像。

I don't even think about it anymore.想都不用想

think about思考;探讨;为…费心思;体会体会

He began to think about what he would do.

他开始思考他要做什么。

He said he would think about our plan this time.

他说这次他会考虑我们的计划。

And it was supposed to teach you how hard it was to be a parent.这是教我们做父母有多么艰难

supposed to应该是;料想会;需要做

As you know, it's supposed to be administered in a hospital.

你知道,这应该是由医院管理。

She was supposed to be reading at home, but her mother found her in the street.

她本来应该在家读书的,可是她妈妈发现她在街上。

分享到
重点单词
  • conferencen. 会议,会谈,讨论会,协商会
  • settlev. 安顿,解决,定居 n. 有背的长凳