美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第4期:找到了真命天子
日期:2015-03-31 22:44

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

What did he say? Does he need money for the lobsters?
他说什么 是不是要龙虾钱
Jay, be nice. - "Be nice."
杰 友好点 -"友好"
I could be sitting grill-side,
我本来应该坐在铁板烧旁
watching a guy build an onion volcano.
看着厨师堆洋葱山的
Instead, I got Rico Suave in my kitchen,
现在却看着里克·苏艾文在我厨房瞎晃
and I got a stolen boat in my driveway.
车位上还停了艘偷来的船
If it was for me, he'd be out of my life.
如果是为我 早将他踹得一干二净了
But it's good for Manny to be with his father.
但是曼尼需要他的父亲
I just can't believe you ever fell for that act.
你当初怎么就看上他那种货色了
Colombians can be very persuasive.
哥伦比亚人有时很有说服力的
They can make you agree to things before you even know it.
有时候神不知鬼不觉你就答应他们了
You must have been pretty naive.
你当时一定很傻很天真
Yeah. But now I'm with the right man, okay?
是啊 但我现在找到真命天子了
Right.
没错
Javier is only going to stay one night.
哈维尔只住一晚
Good.
很好
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Don't be mad. I just got up to change her.
别生气 我只是起来帮她换个尿布
Well, Mitchell really wanted to Ferberize the baby.
米奇尔想用费伯睡眠法训练宝宝
Ferberize. It is a method of
费伯睡眠法 就是
getting the baby to sleep through the night...
让婴儿晚上...
by, yes, basically letting her cry herself to sleep.
基本上是 自己哭睡着

重点解释

I just can't believe you ever fell for that act.你当初怎么就看上他那种货色了

fall to开始; 着手; 降至

Jennie fell to her task in silence.

珍妮静静地开始干她的活。

She fell to brooding about what had happened to her.

她开始沉思默想自己的遭遇。

They can make you agree to things before you even know it.有时候神不知鬼不觉你就答应他们了

agree to同意; 答应

They agreed to give the matter top priority.

他们同意优先考虑这件事。

He agreed to present himself at the meeting.

他答应出席会议。

分享到