美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第9期:用眼神的杀气震慑人
日期:2013-12-11 20:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hi. Hey, you must be Dylan.
你好 你一定是迪兰吧
Hey. Dylan. Yeah. -I'm Haley's mother.
是的 迪兰 我是海莉的妈妈
Come on. Let's go. Okay. Um-
我们走吧 那个
Hang on one second.
等一下
Dylan, you're still in high school?
迪兰 你还在念高中吗
Yeah, I'm a senior. A senior. Okay. Cool.
是 我高三了 高三 很好
Hey, Phil. Sweetie. Honey. He is Dylan, and he is a senior.
菲尔 亲爱的 这是迪兰 他读高三
You have to scare him.
你得给他个下马威
Let me meet this "Playa."
让我瞧瞧这个花心大少
Phil Dunphy, yo.
在下菲尔·邓菲
It's like that. You just- You just stare down at 'em,
就是这样 你只需死盯着他们看
let the eyes do the work.
用眼神中的杀气震住他们
Your mouth might be saying, "Hey, we cool,"
你嘴上说着 没问题
but your eyes are like, "No, we not."
可你的眼神说 才怪
"Nice to meet you." "No, it's not."
很高兴见到你 才怪
"It's all good."
挺不错嘛
"No, it's not."
才怪
Okay, I see you two guys- Wait, wait, wait.
我看你俩已经 等一下
You two-
你们俩
You two keep it real, know what I mean, son?
你俩要坦诚相待 懂吗 小子
Not really.
不太懂
Please, stop. That's cool.
求求你 别说了 没事

重点解释

It's like that. You just- You just stare down at 'em,就是这样,你只需死盯着他们看

stare down紧盯

You're gonna stare me down?

你要瞪死我吗?

An elderly woman at the next table tried to stare me down.

邻桌的一位老妇人想把我盯视得坐立不安。

相关短语:stare at盯,凝视;睽

I stand and stare at the old brown lawn.

我站在门前,注视著枯黄的草坪。

Why did you stare at someone who's so pissed off?

你为什么要这样瞪着一个发怒的人?

Dylan, you're still in high school?迪兰,你还在念高中吗

high school<美>中学

I knew him in high school.

我在中学时代就认识他了。

Did you run in high school or college?

你在高中或大学就开始跑步吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • lawnn. 草地,草坪 n. 上等细麻布
  • starev. 凝视,盯着看 n. 凝视 v. 显眼,(毛发