美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第13期:真应该好好打扮下
日期:2015-04-20 21:51

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Honey, I'm just gonna run them to school.
亲爱的 我得赶紧送他们上学
I'll be back right after.
送完就过来
Okay. Claire? - Yeah.
恩 克莱尔 -我在
You did get dressed up, didn't you?
你确实打扮了 是吧
I pulled on the first thing I saw, okay?
我随手拿了一件衣服穿的 好吗
Okay, I'll drop it
好吧 不提了
'cause this stuff is making me fall asleep.
药起效了 好困
And if I never wake up, I'd hate
如果我长眠于世 你对我说的最后一句
for the last thing you ever said to me to be a lie.
是谎话的话 我做鬼也会记恨你的
I might have gotten dressed up just a tiny bit.
或许我真的小小地打扮了一下下吧
I knew it. Oh, damn it!
我就知道 该死
Manny, we're gonna be late for school.
曼尼 上学要迟到了啊
Why are you so tired today?
你今天怎么这么累啊
Any reason I can't take him?
为何不让我送他去呢

重点解释

I'll be back right after.送完就过来

right after... 之后马上; 就在 ... 之后

I haven't decided yet, but I'll let you know right after I have made my decision.

我还没有决定,但是我做决定之后立即通知你。

You did get dressed up你确实打扮了

dress up穿上盛装;打扮得漂漂亮亮

Her maid helped her to dress up for the party.

她的女仆帮助她穿上参加晚会的礼服。

They all dressed up to take part in the parade.

他们都穿上盛装去参加游行。

I pulled on the first thing I saw, okay?我随手拿了一件衣服穿的

pull on穿; 戴

She pulled on a sweater.

她匆匆穿上一件羊毛衫。

分享到