美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第16期:雪中送炭
日期:2015-06-18 22:11

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I owe a bookie 20 G's, and he's a serious guy.
我向赌场庄家借了两万 他是个狠角色
And you offering to give me the dough- This is beautiful.
现在有你雪中送炭 真是太好了
Wait a minute. You're not gay? Gay?
等会 你不是同性恋 同性恋
What are you talkin' about- gay?
你说什么呢 什么同性恋
I'm not gay. Where'd you get gay?
我才不是呢 你从哪看出来的
Come on. I mean, you're always
拜托 瞧瞧你
talking about clothes and everything, right?
一天到晚不停地说衣服
My father was a tailor. I like clothes.
我父亲是个裁缝 我喜欢服饰
So what?
那又怎么样
Are you calling my father gay?
你是在说我父亲是同性恋吗
No!
不是
My father landed on Normandy
如果当年没有我父亲登陆诺曼底
to save your ass.
你还不知道在哪混呢
You know, if you weren't lending me 20 G's,
要不是看在你借我两万块的份
I'd knock you out right now.
我现在肯定揍得你满地找牙
Take a check?
支票行吗
Cash would be better.
现金更好
Haley. You ready?
海莉 准备好了吗
Let's do this.
开始吧
Turn on the TV.
打开电视
Angela says, after he colored her hair- Nice.
安琪拉说他给她染完后 很好
It turned gray and then green. Mute it.
头发变灰然后又变绿了 静音
Un-mute it.
取消禁音
Sixty-five dollars.
六十五块
Put on a DVD. Hairdresser
播放DVD 理发师
Frederick Longmire denies he's responsible.
弗雷德里克·朗迈尔不承认过失

重点解释

And you offering to give me the dough- 现在有你雪中送炭

offer to提议, 愿意, 试图

He offered to take 10% off the price.

他表示愿意按原价减去百分之十。

She offered to help us of her own volition.

她自愿提出要帮助我们。

I'd knock you out right now.我现在肯定揍得你满地找牙

knock out敲出; 击倒; 打破; 打落; 打昏

Don't drink too much of this it'll knock you out!

这种酒别喝太多--喝多了就醉了!

The pit-prop fell on his head and knocked him out.

坑木掉在他头上,把他打昏过去。

right now立刻;马上;就在此刻

I can use a cold beer right now!

我真想马上喝一杯冰啤酒。

There is a TV show about AIDS on right now.

电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。

分享到