美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第13集精讲 第15期:心里藏了个秘密
日期:2015-06-17 21:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

You know, that guy's got a beautiful stroke.
那男的杆挥的不错
Look at his pants- no pleats. I like pants like that.
瞧瞧那裤子 一点褶都没有 我喜欢
You think I can get away with something like that?
你觉得我撑得起来那样的裤子吗
Sure. Why not?
有什么撑不起来的
Listen, Shorty, uh, we know each other a long time, right?
小短 我们是老交情了
What, 30 years? Yeah.
有30年了吧 对
And, um, I sense that you got a secret...
我感觉你心里藏了个秘密
that's maybe causing you a lot of anguish.
那个秘密让你痛苦不堪
You heard something, right?
你听说了什么 是不是
Well, I had the same situation with my son, Mitchell.
我儿子米奇尔也曾经这样
Really?
是吗
Yeah, and I didn't handle it too well either.
是 而我处理得不是很好
And, uh, I just want you to know
我只是想告诉你
that you can open up to me,
你可以随时对我敞开心扉
that I'm gonna do all I can to help you.
我会不余遗力地帮助你的
Well, I mean I-
我...
I never said this out loud before to anyone.
我从来没对任何人说过
But I guess, if I did, it would be you.
但我觉得 要说也只能是对你了
It's just that, Jay, you see, I'm, uh-
就是 杰 其实 我...
I'm-
我...
Go ahead. Yeah. Go ahead.
说出来吧 说出来吧
I'm in debt. Huh?
我欠债了 什么

重点解释

I'm in debt. 我欠债了

in debt负债

He is up to the hilt in debt.

他债台高筑。

He's in debt to the extent of 200.

他负债达200英镑。

Yeah, and I didn't handle it too well either.而我处理得不是很好

1.either用作副词时须放在否定的动词或形容词之后,表示“也(不)”,加强语气。

2.either在口语中有时也可放在否定句中的名词后加强语气。

And, um, I sense that you got a secret...我感觉你心里藏了个秘密

1.sense用作名词是“感官,感觉”的意思,转化为动词作“隐约感觉到; 意识到; 发觉”解,强调通过直觉而产生,不可与表示清晰感觉的词如冷、暖、快乐等连用。

2.在美国口语中, sense可作“领会”“发觉”“认识”解。

3.sense是及物动词,接名词、代词、that从句,或疑问词引导的从句作宾语; 还可接“to be+ n. / adj. ”或现在分词充当宾语补足语的复合宾语。

Lisa sensed that he did not believe her.

莉萨意识到他不相信她。

分享到