美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第7集精讲 第4期:秃头
日期:2014-11-10 21:58

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Instead of letting your feelings out,you bury them,and then they bubble up later in hurtful ways.
不把感情释放出来 反而把它埋藏心底 随后又发泄到他人身上
Okay,you know what,you -- yes,all rig listen,I might still be holding a little resentment,
好吧 听我说 也许我还是有一点点怨恨
but that's... Embarrassing and petty,and it's not a good color on me.
但这显得难堪又小气 一点都不适合我
It's kind of like you and yellow.
就像你和黄颜色一样
You love me in my yellow shirt.
你很爱我穿黄色衬衣的
It makes you look like the sun.
你穿那看起来跟太阳一样
Okay.Bubbling.Hurtful bubbling.
好了 喷人了 出口伤人了
Now you know why i left early that morning.
你现在知道为什么我早上早走了吧
I knew you didn't have a meeting,cam!
我就知道你根本没有会要开 Cam!
I knew it!
我就知道!
There must be something wrong with this phone.
电话肯定是坏了
I've rubbed it on my head for,like,an hour.
我在头发上蹭了快一个钟了
What? Alex.
什么? Alex
Oh,you're such a geek!
你真是个书呆子!
At least I didn't give myself a bald spot.
至少我不会头顶秃一块
Oh,my god!Mom!
天啊! 妈!
Alex,don't be mean.
Alex 别那么坏
Haley,stop making yourself such an easy target.
Haley 别再那么容易被骗了
This feels right,buddy.I'm telling you,this feels right.
这是好事 伙计 这是好事

重点解释

Instead of letting your feelings out,you bury them,and then they bubble up later in hurtful ways.不把感情释放出来 反而把它埋藏心底 随后又发泄到他人身上

instead of代替;而不是 ...

Instead of pressing forward, they drew back.

他们不仅没有前进,反而后退了。

It maddens me that she was chosen instead of me.

选中她而未选中我,真把我气死了。

It makes you look like the sun.你穿那看起来跟太阳一样

look like看上去像;与…相似

The painting doesn't look like her. The face is too elongated.

这幅画不像她。她的脸被画得太长了。

That girl over there looks like she's in dreamland.

那边的那个女孩看上去像在梦境里一样。

At least I didn't give myself a bald spot.至少我不会头顶秃一块

at least至少

We should brush our teeth at least twice a day.

我们每天应该至少刷两次牙。

A good cigarette will smoke at least ten minutes.

一支好烟至少可以抽10分钟。

分享到
重点单词
  • resentmentn. 怨恨,愤恨
  • bubblen. 气泡,泡影 v. 起泡,冒泡
  • pressingadj. 紧迫的,紧急的 press的现在分词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • rign. 装备,帆具,服装,钻井架,钻塔 vt. 装配,装扮