美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第18期:时间越长愧疚感越多
日期:2015-04-26 18:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'm sorry. I really-
对不起 我真的
Honey, I just need a little bit of time.
亲爱的 再给我点时间释怀
Gonna be fine. Okay.
我会没事的 好吧
Yeah. Okay.
恩 好吧
I was already fine with it.
我早就想开了
Here's the deal: Claire messed up.
哥在下一盘很大的棋 克莱尔搞砸了
She owed me.
她欠我的
This never happens.
千年难得一遇的好事
Old Phil has a golden ticket.
老菲尔金牌在手啦
Now, I could have cashed that in right away for something small-
现在 我可以立刻兑换些小恩惠
get out of cleaning the garage, a week at circus camp.
不用打扫车库 去参加一周马戏团夏令营之类的
Still fresh. Yeah.
记忆犹新 知道
But the longer you hold on to it, the more the guilt builds,
但是拖得越久 她愧疚感越多
the more you get.
哥得到的也就越多
Five years: Trip to Paris with my buddies.
拖五年 和弟兄们去巴黎旅行
Ten years: Sweet little convertible.
拖十年 漂亮的敞篷车
Twenty years:
拖二十年
Hello, fully articulating, five-function robot...
你好啊 语言表达清晰 全功能的机器人
that can read my mind and has feelings.
能读懂我的思想 有自主感觉
Phil, you're not leaving without saying good-bye, are you?
菲尔 你不是打算不辞而别吧
Hey, Elaine.
嘿 伊莱恩
Is this your husband? - Uh-huh.
他是你老公吗 -是啊
Good-bye, Paris. - I'm visiting my sister...
再见了 巴黎 -我来探望我姐姐
and he was entertaining us all afternoon with his card tricks.
他一下午就在那玩魔术牌逗我们开心

重点解释

Honey, I just need a little bit of time.亲爱的,再给我点时间释怀

a little bit of一点儿

Can I hear a little bit of this record?

我可不可以听一下这张唱片?

There's a little bit of time left.

只剩一点儿时间了。

Here's the deal: Claire messed up.哥在下一盘很大的棋,克莱尔搞砸了

mess up混乱;弄糟

She felt she'd messed up her whole life.

她感觉到把自己的一生都搞砸了。

But the longer you hold on to it, the more the guilt builds,但是拖得越久,她愧疚感越多

hold on抓住;继续;坚持;忍受

He held on to the rock to stop himself slipping.

他紧紧抓住岩石以免自己往下滑。

They managed to hold on until help arrived.

他们设法坚持住直到有救援到来。

分享到