美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第15期:唱对台戏
日期:2014-12-26 10:27

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I don't understand why she's not falling asleep.
我真不明白她怎么就不睡觉呢
I have a theory. - I got the movie.
我知道原因 -电影来啦
Manny, why don't you go fire up some popcorn?
曼尼 去弄点爆米花吧
You looking for these?
你在找这个吗
You took my shoes? - No, I took your freedom.
你偷走了我的鞋 -不 我剥夺了你的自由
Sorry, kid. It ain't your night.
抱歉 孩子 今晚不是属于你的
Why are you being like this?
你为什么要这样
I just wanted to go to that party for, like, two hours.
我只想去那个派对 也就两小时
I would've been back by now. Would that have killed you?
本来这会儿都回来了 你同意一下会死吗
She's just like her mother.
真是虎母无犬女
Why are you treating Haley like this?
你干嘛这么折磨海莉
Me? She's the one acting like a pill.
我 是她在耍性子吧
You're taking this too personally.
她并非是刻意跟你唱对台戏
When I was Haley's age, I loved my grandfather,
我在海莉那么大的时候 也很爱自己的外公
but I still wanted to go to parties and be with boys.
但同样很爱去派对和男孩子们玩
I know. I know. So did Claire... and Mitchell.
我懂我懂 克莱尔也一样 还有米奇尔
But you know what?
但是你知道吗
You try to put something over on me, you're gonna lose.
你要是跟我对着干 绝对没有好果子吃
So, what? Now you're gonna make this into a big game?
是怎样 你要把这事儿闹大吗
I'm trying to keep 'em around a little bit longer, that's all.
我只是想多和他们共处 仅此而已
I mean, who knows how many nights like this I got left?
天知道我还有多少个这样的夜晚了
I miss you already. - What's wrong with this kid tonight?
我已经开始想你了 -这孩子今天有毛病吗

Go in the kitchen and help out the guys, and I'll be right in.
去厨房给大家帮忙 我就来

重点解释

Manny, why don't you go fire up some popcorn?去弄点爆米花吧

fire up生火; 点火; 激怒

Don't fire up like that. No one meant to hurt your feelings.

别那样发火,谁也没有存心伤害你。

The oven holds sufficient heat to fire up a fresh charge of coal.

炉里有足够的热量使新加进的煤燃烧起来。

You looking for these?你在找这个吗

look for寻找;寻求

He began to look for another position immediately.

他马上开始寻找另一个职位。

Jane craned her neck to look for her mother in the crowd.

简伸长脖子张望,在人群中找她的母亲。

I'm trying to keep 'em around a little bit longer, that's all.我只是想多和他们共处,仅此而已

a little bit 有点儿; 一点儿

Helen sing a little bit worse.

海伦唱得稍微差一点。

He was a little bit under the weather.

他生病。

分享到