美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第6集精讲 第15期:一只手换尿布
日期:2014-10-21 21:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh,geez, look at that!
天 掉了!
And now you stepped on it! What?
你竟然还踩到它了! 什么?
Oh,darn! Wh-what's wrong with me?!
天呐 我干了啥啊?!
Here,let me get it.
来 我来开门
Thank you.
谢谢
You know what,actually,maybe you should do this.
我觉得还是你来吧
Why? I-I don't want to bump her head against the door,
为什么? 我不想再把她的头撞到门上
You know, pinch her with the seat belt.
又或是绑安全带时夹到她
Mitchell,how long are you gonna beat yourself up over one mistake?
Mitchell 你还要责备自己多久?
Is this gonna be like the bld highlights all over again?
上次"金发闪光"事件又要重演么?
I just...
我只是...
I think I suck at being a father.
觉得我这爸爸做得很失败
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
We're new at this.
我们都是新手
Yeah,but you're such a natural.
对啊 但你就像与生俱来一样
I mean,look at you.
看看你
You walk into the room, and she lights up.
你一走进房间 她就会很开心
You -- you change her diaper with one hand.
你一只手就能换尿布
I --nice.
我...好吧
I'm actually jealous of you.
我都嫉妒你了
There are so many things that you do that I can't.
你也做了那么多啊
You -- you baby-proofed the entire house.
整个房子都被你做了防护措施
You took care of all the adoption paperwork.
法律的文件都是你在操劳
Without you,we wouldn't even have a baby to injure.
没有你 我们连个会受伤的宝宝都没有
Just a couple of forms.
就几个表格而已
Actually, that was a lot of paperwork.
事实上那的确是一堆文件
And you got her on all those preschool waiting lists.
你还让她挤进了所有幼儿园的候选名单
I can't believe you were gonna wait until she was old enough.
你还想等到她适龄 那时怎么可能还有
You see,that's what makes us a great team.
看 咱们现在组成了一个伟大的团队
We each have our own strengths.
我们各有所长

重点解释

I think I suck at being a father.觉得我这爸爸做得很失败
sick at很不愉快的; 懊丧的
He was very sick at failing in the examination.
他对于考试不及格觉得很沮丧。
She left her home reluctantly and sick at heart.
她依依不舍地离开了家,心情很沉重。

What are you talking about?你在说什么呢?
talk about讨论
We can talk about this matter in private.
我们只能私下谈论这个话题。
We have common topics to talk about.
我们有共同的话题可谈。

You walk into the room, and she lights up.你一走进房间 她就会很开心
light up(使)容光焕发,(使)面露喜色
Let us light up the world with our brainchild!
让我们的色彩为世间增添欢笑。
A rare smile lit up his stern features.
他那难得一见的微笑在他死板的脸上平添一些生气。

分享到
重点单词
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • darnv. 织补 n. 补钉 int. 该死(damn的委婉语
  • pinchn. 捏,一撮,少量,困苦,偷窃 vt. 掐,使 ...
  • reluctantlyadv. 嫌恶地;不情愿地
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳