美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第4集精讲 第4期:强壮的外婆
日期:2014-03-31 21:59

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第四集

To the bride and the groom,my ex.
祝福新娘 还有新郎 我的前夫
35 years we were together,
我们在一起35年
And he couldn't wait 10 minutes to run off with charo.
而他却等不及和一个南美娘们跑了
Seriously, I knew they were perfect for each other
我真的觉得他们是如此的登对
When I saw his wallet and her boobs.
当我看到他的钱包配上她巨大的胸部
Take your hands off me.
别碰我
Oh, relax, mitchell.
别紧张 Mitchell
What, did you take your claire pill?
怎么了 今天被Claire洗脑了吗
Okay, l-let's just --let's get a little fresh air, okay?
好了 让我们... 让我们去呼吸一下新鲜空气 好吗
And then it got weird.
接下来事情变得很怪
I'm gloria.I'm gloria. Kiss me.
我是Gloria 我是Gloria 吻我
Oh, hey, kiss me.
吻我
Nana is really strong.
外婆可够厉害的
During my vows to my first husband,
当我对我第一任丈夫宣誓的时候
Drug dealers burst in and assassinated the judge.
毒贩冲进来杀死了法官
This was way worse.
但是这次更加糟糕
What can I say?I drive women crazy.
我只能说我让女人疯狂
It's too soon,I guess.
可能太快了

重点解释

And he couldn't wait 10 minutes to run off with charo.而他却等不及和一个南美娘们跑了

run off逃跑

The fox raid the henhouse and run off with its prize.

狐狸袭击鸡舍,接著带著俘获物逃走了。

The little boy ran off to get his brother.

这个小男孩跑去找他的哥哥。

Drug dealers burst in and assassinated the judge.毒贩冲进来杀死了法官

burst in打断;破门而入;突然出现

How dare you burst in on us without knocking!

你怎么胆敢不敲门就闯进来!

He burst in upon our conversation.

他打断了我们的话。

What can I say?I drive women crazy.我只能说我让女人疯狂

drive sb crazy使某人发疯

That thing almost drive me crazy.

那件事几乎要使我发狂了。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • groomn. 马夫,新郎,男仆 vt. 刷洗,照看马,打扮,有意
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • walletn. 皮夹,钱包