美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第3集精讲 第3期:老爸对男朋友的刁难
日期:2014-02-05 23:29

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第三季第三集

Wait, wait, wait, wait,what are you doing?
等等等等 你在干嘛
We're just gonna buy some diapers.
我们拐个弯去买个尿布
It'll just take a second.
很快的
This is costco.
这里是好市多唉(连锁仓储式大卖场 穷人光顾较多)
Yeah, which is where we buy diapers.
没错啊 我们一向都在这儿买尿布的
Since when?
从什么时候起啊
Do you remember when we adopted that baby a few months back?
你不记得我们几个月前收养了个宝宝了?
Since then.
就从那时起咯
Mitchell is a snob.
Mitchell可势利了
No, n-no, I'm -- I'm discerning.
不是 我只是 比较有鉴赏力
Official slogan for snobs.
势利的官方用语
When we first met,he wouldn't even look at me
我们刚认识那会儿 他看都不看我一眼
Because I was a hick from the farm in missouri
就因为我是密苏里州农场上来的乡巴佬
And he's a big city mouse.
而他是拽得很的城市佬
Who says "city mouse"?
谁会用"城市佬"这种词啊
Country mice.
乡巴佬们呗
I think I'm gonna go wait in the car.
我看我还是去车里等吧
Okay.
好吧
Hey, if you're on your way out,can you grab the garbage?
嗨 你出去的时候能不能把垃圾带出去
I got it.Okay, we got it.
已经处理掉了 好吧 我们已经处理掉了
He's a little jumpy.
他有点坐立不安啊
Oh,go figure--a teenage boy doesn't want to hang out With his girlfriend's dad.
有什么好奇怪 哪个小伙子愿意跟女朋友的爸爸混
I thought we were past all that.
我还以为我们早就过了那个阶段了
I'm all about...
我只不过
I'm all about taking it to the next level.
只不过想和他建立进一步的关系嘛

重点解释

Hey, if you're on your way out,can you grab the garbage?你出去的时候能不能把垃圾带出去

on one's way out在出去的路上

I am sorry,but I am just on my way out.

很抱歉,我正好要出门。

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

小心你出门时不要让门撞到你。

Oh,go figure--a teenage boy doesn't want to hang out with his girlfriend's dad.有什么好奇怪 哪个小伙子愿意跟女朋友的爸爸混

hang out with与…闲逛,与…瞎混

I used to hang out with them when I was in college.

上大学的时候,我常跟他们呆在一起。

We often hang out with our friends.

我们经常同朋友一起去闲逛。

分享到
重点单词
  • slogann. 标语,口号
  • discerningadj. 有见识的