美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第5期:难听的歌声
日期:2014-12-08 18:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Oh, this place brings back so many memories.
真是个充满回忆的地方
Oh, my God! Sal!
哦 天啊 萨尔
Get up! Get up! Get in here! Big bear!
起来 起来 快过来 熊抱抱
Oh, my baby cub!
小崽崽
Oh, my God. Look at you.
天啊 看看你
Oh! You guys notice anything different?
哦 你们发现有什么不同了吗
Your hair's longer, right?
是不是头发变长了
No. Did you get your teeth bleached?
不是 是不是洁牙了
No. Let me give you a little hint. Ba- boobs!
不不不 给你们点提示 波波波波大
Oh, my God. - Oh, wow. Those are sensational.
天啊 -哇噢 叹为观止
I know, right? You wanna touch 'em?
对啊 你懂的 要感受一下吗
I'm gay, not dead. Are you okay with this?
我虽是基佬 也懂捏乳之妙 你没意见吧
Yeah. You're drinking a passion- fruit daiquiri.
好啊 你百香果代基里酒喝多了
I'll be fine.
我没事
Okay, get in there. I'm coming in.
行了 快来吧 抓奶龙爪手
So, Lily likes that, that... singing?
莉莉喜欢 那歌声吗
Yes. It relaxes her. Oh, okay.
是的 那能让她放松 好吧
So Lily's deaf.
莉莉肯定是聋子

重点解释

Oh, this place brings back so many memories.真是个充满回忆的地方

bring back带回来; 使记起; 使恢复

Should we bring back the birch as a punishment?

我们应该恢复用桦条抽打的体罚吗?

She went to New York to bring back her errant daughter.

她去纽约带回她那步入歧途的女儿。

Let me give you a little hint. 给你们点提示

a little一点; 少许; 略微; 稍(用于不可数名词之前)

A little crack detracts from the value of the vase.

小小的裂痕减损那个花瓶的价值。

I reckon the girl is a little bit boyish.

这想这个女孩有点男孩子气。

相关短语a little bit有点儿; 一点儿

But he was certainly a little bit mad.

可是他的确也有点儿疯疯癫癫。

Miss Springer was a bit sharp in her manner.

斯普林杰小姐的态度是有点儿傲慢。

分享到
重点单词
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • sensationaladj. 使人感动的,非常好的,轰动的,耸人听闻的
  • cubn. 幼兽,年轻人
  • hintn. 暗示 v. 暗示,示意
  • errantadj. 错误的,脱离正途的,漫游的