美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第12期:贼贼的笑
日期:2013-12-14 14:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

First of all, it would be really cool to see Haley that fat.
首先 看海莉怀孕变胖还蛮爽的
And how awesome would it be
更酷的是
to have a fake little brother who's really my nephew.
多了个假弟弟 实际上是我亲外甥
Haley is not getting pregnant.
海莉才不会怀孕
Just saying "If." I know.
我只是说假如 我知道
And I know you like to make trouble for your sister,
我知道你喜欢找你姐的茬儿
but it's not gonna work this time.
不过这次不管用了
You know why? 'Cause your sister's a good girl.
知道为啥吗 因为你姐是个好女孩
I know. I was just like her when I was-
我明白 因为她和我当年一模一...
I want you to know, I'm not enjoying this.
要知道 我也不想这么做
But this is an important lesson that you're learning.
可你得吸取这个教训
So, soak it. Keep it.
所以 记好了 记住了
You're too close. It's gonna hurt.
你站太近了 这样会很疼的
It's supposed to hurt.
就是要你疼
And why are you smiling? I'm- What?
你干嘛贱贱地笑 我笑了吗
Oh, forget it. I can't do this.
算了 我下不了手
The point is you're scared. I think you've learned your lesson.
就是要让你害怕 你已经学到教训了
Mom! What are you doing?
妈 你干什么啊
Oh, hey! I was just, um, dropping off some laundry.
我是来放洗好的衣服
Is this a bad time? Yeah.
打扰到你们了吗 当然
Oh. Okay.
那我走好了

重点解释

Haley is not getting pregnant.海莉才不会怀孕

get pregnant怀孕

What if I get pregnant?

我要是怀孕了怎么办啊?

I wonder if they can get pregnant.

我倒想知道他们能否怀孕.

And I know you like to make trouble for your sister,我知道你喜欢找你姐的茬儿

make trouble for给…带来麻烦

I won't make trouble for you.

我不会给你找麻烦的。

I never try to make trouble for anybody.

我从来不给不论什么人找麻烦。

Oh, hey! I was just, um, dropping off some laundry.我是来放洗好的衣服

drop off放下

I just came over to drop off your christmas presents!

我特地来送你圣诞礼物!

You can go there and drop off your things.

你可以到那里把你的东西放下。

分享到