美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第12期:小孩子做一家之主
日期:2015-04-17 19:20

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Unbelievable.
疯了吧你
My wife got dressed up for the firemen last night.
我老婆昨晚居然为了消防员梳妆打扮
I didn't get dressed up for the firemen.
我才没有为消防员打扮
Those heels were really hot.
高跟鞋啊 勾死人了
You put on heels? - Let's drop it.
你还穿高跟 -话题结束
What are they doing to you, Dad?
他们要对你做什么啊老爸
I have a little scratchy rock inside of me
我身体里有颗烦人的石头
and they're sliding in a tube and sucking it out.
大夫们会用根管子把它吸出来
You're not scared, are you?
你应该不害怕吧
When was the last time you saw your old man scared?
你老爸我什么时候害怕过
When you walked through the spiderweb.
有一次你缠到蜘蛛网
When we were playing with the Ouija board
还有次我们玩灵应牌时
and the wind blew the door shut.
一阵风把门给关上了
There was no wind, buddy. We brought something forth.
绝不是风 伙计 是我们招来的灵物
Oh. This stuff's really hitting me.
哎哟 镇定剂起作用了
My insides feel like velvet.
五脏六腑都麻醉酥了
Why don't you guys wait out in the hallway, okay?
你们在外面等我一下好吗
Feel better, Dad. - I will.
老爸 快好起来 -会的
Love you, Dad. - Love you.
我爱你 老爸 -我也爱你
Love you. - Luke, buddy, hold back a sec.
爱你 -卢克 老弟 等会儿
This is not gonna happen, okay,
我不会死的 好吗
but there is a scenario
不过万一遭遇不测
where you could be the man of the house...
你成了一家之主
and you need to know all the PIN numbers and passwords.
你得知道家里所有的识别码和密码
741 - I don't wanna be the man of the house.
741 -我才不要做家里的男主人
Now, don't talk black to me.
现在不是"黑"嘴的时候
Honey, your dad's gonna be fine.
宝贝儿 你爸会好起来的
Why don't you wait out in the hall. He'll be fine, okay?
去外面等我吧 他会没事的 好吗

重点解释

My wife got dressed up for the firemen last night.我老婆昨晚居然为了消防员梳妆打扮

dress up穿上盛装;打扮得漂漂亮亮;伪装

Her maid helped her to dress up for the party.

她的女仆帮助她穿上参加晚会的礼服。

They all dressed up to take part in the parade.

他们都穿上盛装去参加游行。

they're sliding in a tube and sucking it out.大夫们会用根管子把它吸出来

suck out吸出

One hour's cold will suck out seven years'heat.

一个小时的寒冷将会耗掉七年的热量。

Why don't you wait out in the hall. He'll be fine, okay?去外面等我吧,他会没事的

wait out等到 ... 结束

We sheltered in a doorway to wait out the storm.

我们躲避在一个门洞里等候暴风雨过去。

分享到