美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第5集精讲 第15期:有魅力的男人
日期:2014-09-23 20:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Dad, you're really close to ruining gay for me. All right, fine, whatever
爸爸 你这是要把我掰直吗 随你怎么说
Jay, jay, jay, now, listen, I think it's --
Jay Jay 听着 我觉得...
I...I just think it's a little weird
让儿子对父亲说这种话
For a son to say this to his father,
可能有些不好意思
But, for the record... I think you're smoking hot.
不过实话告诉你 我认为你非常有魅力
Really?Yeah, 100%.
真的吗 绝对是真的
You're totally my type. You're dangerous. You're gettable.
你完全是我的菜 坏坏的又触手可及
You have a little cashola in your pocket.
而且又多金
Face, body,the whole --
那长相 身材之类的呢
The whole kit and caboodle, I think, really.
所有的一切都很完美 真的
What, about a 7?
可以说我有7分帅吗
9-- For sure 9.But you knew that.
9分 绝对有9分 你知道的
Well, I might have lowballed a little bit.
我或许有点谦虚了
Isn't there a game on?
现在是不是有比赛
Touchy.
他在吃醋
I know.
我知道
Gloria? Come on, let's-- Let's talk about this.
Gloria 让我们...谈谈
I've seen her kick in a door before.
她绝对会把门撞开的
Or why he's covered in your underwear...
我不知道我丈夫和你说了些什么 他为什么全身上下都是你的内衣
obviously, I'm trying to seduce him for his money.
很明显 我在引诱他 骗他的钱

重点解释

But, for the record... I think you're smoking hot.不过实话告诉你,我认为你非常有魅力

for the record为准确起见

Just for the record, the minister's statement is wrong on two points.

必须明确指出,部长的言论有两点是错误的。

Well, I might have lowballed a little bit.我或许有点谦虚了

a little bit有点儿; 一点儿

I'm a little bit tired. Let's take a short rest.

我有点累了。让我们休息一会儿。

This bread is a little bit stale.

面包不太新鲜。

Gloria? Come on, let's-- Let's talk about this.让我们...谈谈

talk about谈论,谈及;谈到,讨论

Let's talk about something else.

让我们谈点别的什么吧。

We can talk about this matter in private.

我们只能私下谈论这个话题。

分享到
重点单词
  • statementn. 声明,陈述
  • touchyadj. 易怒的,难以取悦的,过敏的