美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第14期:同性恋间的火药味
日期:2014-01-27 18:32

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集

Whoa,lily!Oh,not so high!
哇 Lily! 别堆太高喔!
That is a big moment for her.
哇 她完成了很大的成就耶
Yeah. Would you like a videotape?
是啊 你想要拿录像带吗?
Uh,you know,I don't.I don't know
呃 我不知道...我不知道
If I can actually get her to do it again,so...
我能不能让她再做一次了 所以...
Well,we tape all of our classes.
其实呢 我们把正堂课都录下来了喔
We don't like parents bringing cameras in.
因为我们不希望家长自带相机
It takes them out of the moment.
这样他们就在镜头外了嘛
I'll get you a copy after class.That's super.
下了课我那份拷贝给你吧 那太好了
Yeah. Thank you.
谢谢你哦
Cam. Cam,let's go.
Cam 我们走吧
I-I don't know what's happened to me,
我-我不知道我是怎么回事
But I just stole a baby's intellectual property.
但我刚刚盗窃了一个婴儿的知识产权
What? You'll see it tonight on the news.
什么? 你今晚能在电视上看到的了
Let's just go.
咱快走吧
Oh,look who's here...
噢 看看谁来了...
Anton and scott!
Anton和scott!
Hi! Sorry we're late!
嗨! 对不起 我们迟到了!
Don't look at me...
别看我...
The eye candy here can't leave the house without spending 20 minutes in front

of the mirror.
这花瓶不花20分钟在镜子面前 就不肯走
Are you kidding me?
你在开玩笑吧?
I am so sorry.
真的很对不起
Look at those queens.
看那俩基公
I would have killed with this crowd,
我本可以征服这群人的
But you had to clip my wings,
但你老是要抑制着我
Which you used to be the wind beneath.
而你以前总是占下风的
I know. I'm sorry.
我知道 我错了
This class has turned me into a complete monster.
这课把我整个变怪人了
I'm... I just...
我...我会...
I'll make it up to you. Let's just go.
我会补偿你的 我们走吧
Okay,it's time for parents dance!
来 现在是爸爸妈妈跳舞时间啦!
Everybody dance for your baby!
每个人都为宝宝跳支舞吧

重点解释

We don't like parents bringing cameras in.因为我们不希望家长自带相机

bring in带进 引入

He intends to bring in some reforms.

他打算提出些改革措施。

I would have killed with this crowd,我本可以征服这群人的

kill with用 ... 杀死; 消灭

The deceased were both killed with the same knife.

两个死者是被同一把刀刺死的。

The guard was killed with a high-powered rifle.

那卫兵被杀伤力大的火枪击毙了。

Which you used to be the wind beneath.而你以前总是占下风的

used to过去常常

I weigh less than I used to.

我的体重比以前轻了。

Jack used to assist Mary in her lessons.

杰克过去常常帮助玛丽学习功课。

分享到
重点单词
  • assistn. 帮助,协助,协助的器械 vt. 帮助,协助 vi.
  • riflen. 步枪 v. 洗劫,抢劫
  • lilyadj. 纯白的 n. 百合花
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • intellectualn. 知识份子,凭理智做事者 adj. 智力的,聪明的
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • propertyn. 财产,所有物,性质,地产,道具
  • clipn. 夹子,钳,回形针,弹夹 n. 修剪,(羊毛的)剪下