美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第7集精讲 第11期:保持怒气
日期:2014-11-21 21:30

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

God,this must seem so petty to you,huh?
天 刚刚我一定很小家子气吧?
Well,it's a little silly,but we all have our thing,don't we?
是有点傻啦 但人孰无憾对不对?
I'm just glad you're getting it... Out of you.
我很高兴带你走出了...阴霾
Are you trying to lift me?!
你在试着举我?!
Let me.You're trying to lift me!You are!
让我举 让我举 你是在举我! 晕!
Stay focused,stay loose,and stay angry.
保持专注 保持放松 保持怒气
Who's the toughest?
谁是最强的?
I am!
我!
Who's the bravest?!
谁是最勇敢的?!
I am.
是我
Who's the bravest?
谁是最猛的?
So I d't have to keep lifting this?
我就不用一直举帽子了
Go.Go get 'em!
去 去击败她!
Are you all set?
准备好了吗?
Yeah.
好了
Okay,go get 'em good luck!
好 加油击败他哦!
Excuse me is this seat tak?No,sit.
麻烦问下 这位子有人坐吗? 没有 请坐吧
oh,thank you.
谢谢你
Oh,is manny you yes.
Manny是你儿子吗? 是的
Ay,thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah.Is she your little girl?
那是你的女儿吗?
Oh,caroline?No.No.
Caroline? 不是
Sadly,her parents passed away.
她父母都过世了
I'm her nurse down at the children's hospital.
我是儿童医院的护士
But all of my patients are like family to me.
所有病人都像是我家人一样

重点解释

Sadly,her parents passed away.她父母都过世了

pass away消逝

His illness will soon pass away.

他的病很快就会痊愈。

It was great agony to watch him passing away.

看着他死去是极大的痛苦。

God,this must seem so petty to you,huh?刚刚我一定很小家子气吧?

seem to似乎 ...

I seem to have been on the go all day.

我似乎整天一直忙忙碌碌。

My wife and I seem to rub along together all right.

我妻子和我似乎相处得很好。

Well,it's a little silly,but we all have our thing,don't we?是有点傻啦,但人孰无憾对不对?

a little一点; 少许; 略微; 稍(用于不可数名词之前)

A little crack detracts from the value of the vase.

小小的裂痕减损那个花瓶的价值。

I reckon the girl is a little bit boyish.

这想这个女孩有点男孩子气。

分享到
重点单词
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.
  • agonyn. 极度的痛苦,挣扎