美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第17期:浪漫野餐
日期:2015-04-25 18:53

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Ah, he's dragging you, huh? - Yeah.
他拉着你啊 -没错
I figured it would be okay.
我觉得没什么不妥的
I've seen half these guys play.
我见识过当中一半的人打比赛
Javier says it's cool.
哈维尔说没什么
What? What's the joke? - Nothing.
你笑什么 -没什么
It's just funny to me... that you make fun of me
真好笑 你之前还笑话我
because I was seduced by him,
怎么会被他那样的人勾去了魂
but here you are-
但你现在...
No one is getting seduced.
我才没有被他勾去了魂
I'm doing this for Manny.
我这么做都是为了曼尼
Yeah, it's very important for Manny
对哦 你们俩去山上浪漫地野餐
that you two go and have a nice picnic in the mountains.
对曼尼来说是多么滴重要啊
First of all, it wasn't a picnic. We stopped for coffee.
首先 那不叫野餐 就喝了杯咖啡
They just happened to be selling crepes.
碰巧那儿有卖煎饼果子的
Listen. Let me know when he calls, all right?
听着 他打来知会我一声 好吗
Geez, it's almost 6:00.
天呐 眨眼就6点了
The kids are so excited for you to come home.
孩子们都盼着你回家呢
Oh, me too.
我也想他们了
Yeah, Luke made you a sign.
对了 卢克还给你做了个标语呢
Oh, he's a sweetie. - Yeah. You seem great.
他最贴心了 -你看上去气色挺好的
I am great. - Good.
确实感觉不错 -那就
Except for that fireman thing.
除了消防员那事
You remember it? - Mm-hmm.
你还记着呢 -必须的
Yeah, okay. Look, I am sorry. I'm so sorry. - Ah, no.
好吧 对不起 -没事啦
There's no excuse for it.
都是我的错 没有借口
I think I just spend so much time in dowdy mom clothes,
我一家庭妇女 每天邋里邋遢
and I'm covered in paste and peanut butter,
身上都是面粉和花生酱
and I just- I wanted to feel attractive for a second, you know?
我只想偶尔能散发点魅力 懂吗

重点解释

It's just funny to me... that you make fun of me真好笑 ,你之前还笑话我

make fun of取笑; 拿 ... 开玩笑

They made fun of his funny voice.

他们拿他的怪嗓音取笑。

They just happened to be selling crepes.碰巧那儿有卖煎饼果子的

happen to发生; 碰巧; 正巧

I happened to sit by her in the cinema.

在电影院我碰巧坐在她旁边。

I happen to meeting John on my way home from work.

我下班回家碰巧遇到了约翰。

Except for that fireman thing.除了消防员那事

except for除 ... 之外

The room was empty except for a broken wood chair.

屋子里除了一张破木椅什么都没有。

I can do nothing except for swimming in the dog days.

在三伏天里,除了游泳,我什么事也做不成。

分享到