美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第2集精讲 第9期:谁偷了自行车?
日期:2014-01-16 22:55

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

该视频片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第二集

What's wrong?
怎么了?
The bike's gone.
自行车不见了
Oh,no. Can I help you find it?
天 我来和你一起找吧?
That's all right. Thank you.
没事的 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you!
好吧 谢谢你喔!
So,to teach him a lesson,I took his bike,
为了给他点教训 我偷了他的自行车
And then... crazy thing...I put it down for one minute,
然后...事情诡异了...我把它放下才一分钟
And someone swiped it from me.
它就被偷了
Maybe that was your dad .teaching you a lesson.
也许是你爹要给你个教训呐
Zinger! So...
真幽默 那...
Any chance I could get a break on this one?
这一辆能打打折吗?
I can throw in a bell. Deal.
我可以添上一个铃铛 成交
For $5. No,sir.
用5块钱 那算了
So,you want to go for the insurance this time,
那你这次要买保险呢
Or is it still for suckers?
还是继续做傻X族
Ha ha!
哈 哈!
Got me again.
还是很幽默
Well played,milord.
说的好 主人
I will take some insurance. Thank you.
我要帮它买保险 真谢谢你啊
What's going on in there?
马麻来监工了喔
That's not step 4.
步骤四不是这样的
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Well,it says right here that.That's worrying about it.
但这里就说了--但你就是在担心嘛
I thought you guys might need a drink.
我猜你们想要嗬点饮料
Oh,you have no idea.
啊 太想喝了
Manny,mi amor,I have to go get some stuff for our trip.
小宝贝我要去采购旅行要带的东西
Ay,but have some fun .with your father,okay?
你在这里陪爸爸玩 好不好哇?
And I'll see you Monday. Mwah!
周一见咯

重点解释

And then... crazy thing...I put it down for one minute,然后...事情诡异了...我把它放下才一分钟

put down sth 把...放下

Put down my pen and stop fiddling!

把我的钢笔放下,别用手玩弄!

Any chance I could get a break on this one?这一辆能打打折吗?

get a break 交好运; 时来运转

Keep trying. You're bound to get a break sooner or later.

继续尝试,迟早你会交好运的。

You've still got a broke state of mind.

你还是一副灰心丧气的样子。

Well,it says right here that.That's worrying about it.但这里就说了--但你就是在担心嘛

worry about担心; 烦恼

It doesn't signify, so you needn't worry about it.

这无所谓,你不必担心。

Don't worry about that mark, it will brush off.

不要为那个污渍操心,那是可以刷得掉的。

分享到
重点单词
  • insurancen. 保险,保险费,安全措施
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • signifyvt. 表示,预示,意味着,象征 vi. 有重要性