美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第12集精讲 第11期:无法拒绝别人的请求
日期:2015-05-22 19:52

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Dad? Back here.
老爸 在后院呢
Is Manny ready?
曼尼准备好了吗
Didn't you get the message? He's not going.
你没收到信息吗 他不去了
What? Ah, some mandatory cleanup at school.
什么 学校突然强令要大扫除
What's the real reason? It's a puppet show, Mitch.
到底是什么原因 那是个木偶秀啊 米奇
Perfect. All right, it's just you and me then, Lily.
很好 那就剩你 我和小莉莉去了
How's the little fortune cookie? Ah, she-she's good. She's good.
小家伙怎么样 -她很好 她很好
Where's Cam? We got into a fight.
小卡呢 -我们吵架了
Because of him, I have a house full of Latinos.
就因为他 我家里挤满了拉丁人
Welcome to my world.
欢迎进入我的世界
So, trouble in gay paradise, huh?
"同志天堂"也有闹矛盾的时候哈
He just can't say no to anybody who needs help.
他就是无法拒绝任何向他求助的人
And why do you have to always
你为什么总是不分场合
add the word "Gay" Where it doesn't belong?
说什么话都要加个"同志"做限定词
Hey, hey, you're not mad at me.
嘿 你别把气撒在我身上
You're mad at the old balls and chain.
你是在气你家那位"球形娇妻"
Okay, Dad, good talk. See you later.
好吧老爸 谈话很愉快 再见了
Come on, I didn't mean it.
别啊 我不是有心的
Hey, I didn't mean it. I'm a little cranky.
嘿 我真不是有心的 我有点不爽
I got into it with Gloria a little bit.
我和歌洛莉亚闹得有点不愉快
Oh, no. What happened?
噢不 怎么了
Ah, she hates Barkley.
她讨厌巴克利
It's the same stuff I went over with your mom all the time.
以前你妈也老是为这些东西跟我过不去
"Get rid of the boat." "Get rid of the motorcycle."
"把那船卖了""把那摩托车扔了"
You know, I liked those things.
要知道 我就是喜欢这些东西
Why do you have to get rid of it then?
那你为什么要扔掉
You know, actually, I don't.
其实 我没扔
Anyway, I'm gluing his hand on over here. His hand came off.
我要把他的手粘上去 他的手断掉了
Rough day, Dad.
今天真不顺啊 老爸
Your hot, young wife doesn't like your doll.
你性感年轻的娇妻不喜欢你的玩偶

重点解释

Because of him, I have a house full of Latinos.就因为他,我家里挤满了拉丁人

full of充满 ...

The papers are full of stories about the royals.

报纸上尽是些关于王室成员趣闻逸事的报道。

He's always full of cheer in summer.

夏天他总是高高兴兴的。

you're not mad at me.你别把气撒在我身上

mad at对 ... 恼火; 生气

He was mad at missing his train.

他为没赶上火车而恼火。

Jeff became so mad at Mike that he threw a punch at him.

杰夫对迈克大为发怒,向他一拳揍去。

I got into it with Gloria a little bit.我和歌洛莉亚闹得有点不愉快

a little bit有点儿; 一点儿

Can you try and persuade the supplier to boost the quantity a little bit?

能否请您去说服供货商稍微增加点供货呢?

Helen sing a little bit worse.

海伦唱得稍微差一点。

分享到