美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第8集精讲 第12期:萌得流眼泪
日期:2014-12-19 20:35

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey. What are you guys doing?
嘿 你俩干嘛呢
He let me touch it!
他允许我摸这把吉他
Yeah, I think she said "kill," Cam. I do.
她说了"弄死" 真的
Maybe it was just a joke. She's always had a dark sense of humor.
也许是开玩笑的 她一直都挺黑色幽默的
That's true. Remember her Halloween costume?
那倒是 还记得她的万圣节装束吗
When she came as Siegfried and part of Roy.
她扮成齐格弗里德和罗伊的结合体
It was too soon. - Yeah. Yeah. This was just a joke.
才不久的事情 -对对 就是个玩笑
Yes. Yeah. Here she comes.
对 好了她来了
Look, I'm gonna bring up Lily. We'll see what she says.
这样吧 我提一下莉莉 看她什么反应
Show her some pictures. - Pay up, bitches.
给她看点照片 -付钱吧 小妞们
Whoa. More drinks.
又端酒过来了
Free drinks.
免费的哟
Sal, you've got to look at these pictures. - What are they?
萨尔 你得看看这些照片 -是什么
It's Lily at the zoo. - Oh, cute.
莉莉在动物园 -真可爱
Look at that one. - Cute! Cute. Cutie, cutie, cute, et cetera.
看这张 -萌死了萌翻了萌得要流泪
So you guys are gonna have to bring Lily to Cabo,
你们得带莉莉去卡波
now that you're the guys that always bring Lily?
反正你们走哪儿都带着她
Well, you know- - Yeah, probably.
这个嘛 -行吧
I will throw her in the ocean. - What?
我要把她丢进大海里 -什么
I said I gotta go pee.
我说我要去尿尿了

Okay, that wasn't even close. - Nope.
行了 这回不是我们听错了 -绝对不是

重点解释

She's always had a dark sense of humor.她一直都挺黑色幽默的

sense of humor幽默感

A sense of humor enabled him to get along well with others.

幽默感使他能与人相处愉快。

I like your sense of humor.

我喜欢你的幽默感。

Look, I'm gonna bring up Lily. We'll see what she says.我提一下莉莉,看她什么反应

bring up提出

These are matters that you can bring up in committee.

这些问题你可在委员会中提出。

When she came as Siegfried and part of Roy.她扮成齐格弗里德和罗伊的结合体

part of 一部分

A goodly part of her income went on travel.

她收入中相当大一部分用于旅游。

A part of the sitting room was curtained off.

起居室的一部分被帘子隔开了。

分享到