美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第3集精讲 第12期:和帅小伙约会
日期:2014-03-02 23:26

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

视频出处:

本影片片段来自《摩登家庭》第一季第三集

Look, one day,you are going to want To date a cute guy like that.
想想 总有一天 你会跟个帅小伙约会的
When that day comes, you're gonna want to look beautiful,
等那天到来时 你肯定会想要看上去美美的
And then you'll wear a dress.
那时你就会穿裙子了
So, you ever kiss another girl?
对了 你吻过其他女生吗
That's no way to talk to your grandmother.
这是跟外婆讲话的口气吗
Was my mom hard on me growing up?
我小时候 我妈妈对我严格吗
Yeah, she was, but you know what?
当然了 不过你知道吗
Back then, everything was betty friedan And gloria steinem.
不过那时 什么都要跟女权英雄 Betty Friedan和Gloria Steinem扯上关系
They didn't understand --
他们不明白...
Hola. We're back.Hello.
大家好 我们回来啦 嗨
Hey, how'd it go?
玩得开心吗
It was great.Did you have fun with luke?
棒极了 你跟Luke玩得开心吗
Well, not -- we had a great time.
不是我不... 我们聊得很投机
Alex, I've been thinking, and...
Alex 我想过了
If you don't want to wear a dress to the wedding,
如果你不想穿裙子去参加婚礼
It's not the end of the world.
就算了 那也不是世界末日嘛
It's all right.
没关系
I bought one.
我买了一条了
Do you see how she has to provoke me?
看到了吧 我就说她老要跟我唱反调
We'll talk about it gnext week.
我们下周再聊
Clear the way. Coming through. Coming through.
让开 进来了 进来了
easy easy?? ow! Ow!
悠着点
I need to rest my face.You're fine.
我要让脸好好歇歇 没事的
You'll be all right.
你不会有事的
Oh, my god! Dad!
天啊 爸
Little accident.Nothing big.
小事故 不要紧

重点解释

That's no way to talk to your grandmother.这是跟外婆讲话的口气吗

no way不, 决不

You can in no way surrender.

你绝不能投降。

There's no way to avoid it.

这是无法避免的了。

Was my mom hard on me growing up?我小时候,我妈妈对我严格吗

hard on 对 ... 刻薄

Don't come down too hard on her.

不要太严厉地申斥她。

Don't be too hard on her she's very young.

别对她太严了--她还小呢。

Did you have fun with luke?你跟Luke玩得开心吗

have fun with玩得开心

The child had a lot of fun with the toys.

小孩子玩玩具玩得很开心。

分享到
重点单词
  • surrenderv. 投降,让与,屈服 n. 投降,屈服,放弃
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • provokevt. 激怒,惹起,驱使
  • avoidvt. 避免,逃避