美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第1集精讲 第11期:小孩子要尊重个人私隐
日期:2013-12-13 17:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Alex, get out! Mom!
艾丽克斯 出去 妈妈你看她
Alex, leave your sister alone.
艾丽克斯 别去烦你姐
I was just getting my book. Gosh.
我只是进去拿我的书而已 至于吗
I know, sweetie. But you need to respect their privacy.
我知道 亲爱的 可你要尊重个人隐私
What are they doing up there? Nothing.
他们在楼上干嘛呢 没干嘛
Lying on her bed, watching a movie.
躺在她床上并肩看电影
Okay. Okay.
很好 很好
Um, I'm making a cake for tonight.
我在为今晚的聚餐准备蛋糕
You wanna help me with the frosting?
你想帮我做糖霜吗
Sure.
好啊
So, you know, if Haley got pregnant,
要是海莉怀孕了
would you ever pretend she has mono for a few months,
你会假装她得了腮腺炎 请假在家
and then, like, tell everyone the baby's yours?
然后告诉别人那孩子是你的吗
- What? - This senior at school was "Out sick" for four months,
-什么 -有个高中生请了4个月病假
but Jenna Resnick swears she saw her breast-feeding
可吉娜·瑞斯尼克发誓说看到她
at a coin-op car wash.
在自助洗车站给孩子喂奶
Buddy, what are you wearing?
老弟 你穿了多少衣服啊
Nothing. Uh-uh. No jacket.
没穿多少 把外套脱了
One hat.
只能戴一顶帽子
How many pairs of underwear do you have on?
你穿了几条内裤啊
One.
就1条
Six.
是6条

重点解释

Alex, leave your sister alone.艾丽克斯,别去烦你姐

leave sb alone不干涉某人

Leave alone him, and he already become blind drunk.

不管他了,他已经喝得烂醉如泥

How can you leave alone?

你怎麽能一个人离开?

You wanna help me with the frosting?你想帮我做糖霜吗

help sb wtih sth帮助某人做某事

These people need professional help with their illness.

这些人需要专业帮助来战胜他们的疾病。

It can help with your brain functions because it can slow down sugar absorption.

它可以帮助你的大脑功能因为它可以延缓糖的吸收。

Lying on her bed, watching a movie.躺在她床上并肩看电影

lie on压在[位于]…之上

Go and lie on the bed until you feel better.

躺到床上去,感觉好一些了再起来。

I lie on the sofa for a while.

我在沙发上躺了一会。

分享到
重点单词
  • pretendv. 假装,装作 adj. 假装的
  • professionaladj. 职业的,专业的,专门的 n. 专业人员
  • senioradj. 年长的,高级的,资深的,地位较高的 n. 年长
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密
  • absorptionn. 吸收,全神贯注