美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第5期:折磨人的女儿
日期:2015-04-08 23:57

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Torture.
折磨啊
It's not torture, Cam.
那不是折磨 小卡
It's just hard if you happen to be a person
对有些人来说是很难受的
who hates to hear another person suffer.
有些人就是见不得别人受罪
Or two people suffer.
是两个人一起受罪
No, no. You got up to comfort her,
不行 你每次起床安抚她
which only teaches her that every time she cries,
都只会让她觉得 她一哭
her daddy will come in and cuddle her and put on her favorite-
爸爸就会过来抱她 给她看最喜欢的
What are we watching?
这是在看什么
Brian De Palma's controversial masterpiece
布莱恩·德·帕尔玛的争议大作
Scarface.
《疤面煞星》
For the baby?
给孩子看合适吗
She happens to like it.
她很喜欢呢
I don't know if it's the colors or the sounds-
我不知道是因为色彩还是声音
Oh, here comes the nightclub massacre. She loves it.
夜店大屠杀要来了 她最爱这段了
Watch her little eyelids.
看看她的小眼皮
It's so cute. They get so heavy.
都快睁不开了 真可爱
Oh, that's bad.
好疼
Oh, honey. - I'm fine. No, I'm fine.
亲爱的 -我没事 真没事
I'm just- Okay, that's cancer.
我只是 好吧 是癌症
Maybe it's just a kidney stone.
也许只是颗肾结石
"Just," Claire?
"只是" 克莱尔
What's going on, guys?
发生什么事了
It's nothing. Go back to bed.
没事 回去睡觉
No, but Dad... - Don't touch me.
不 爸爸 -别碰我
I bet it's just a kidney stone.
我敢肯定只是颗肾结石
"Just" Again.
又说"只是"
Someone get your mom a glass of water...
你们谁下去给你妈倒杯水
and a piece of gravel from the driveway and see how she likes it.
再从车道上捡颗石子 看她觉得滋味如何

重点解释

You got up to comfort her, 你每次起床安抚她

get up起床

What time do you get up (in the morning)?

你(早上)什麽时候起床?

She happens to like it.她很喜欢呢

happen to发生; 碰巧; 正巧; 偶然

How could this happen to me!

我怎么会遇到这种事啊!

We happen to hold the same view.

我们两人的想法不谋而合。

Someone get your mom a glass of water...你们谁下去给你妈倒杯水

a glass of一玻璃杯

He's desperate for a glass of water.

他极想喝一杯水。

He drank off a glass of beer amid their cheers.

在他们的欢呼声中,他把杯子里的啤酒一饮而尽。

分享到