美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第11集精讲 第2期:我就是不喜欢他
日期:2015-03-27 22:48

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

I'll call 911.
我去打911
Maybe the firemen will come.
也许消防员会来
No, no! No, no! - Give me it!
不要不要 -电话给我
The firemen in our town have a reputation for being hot.
我们镇上的消防员出了名的性感火辣
Do I resent that?
我不爽他们吗
Of course not. These guys are my friends.
当然不会 他们都是我的朋友
I play basketball with them. I bake for 'em.
我跟他们一起打球 烤蛋糕给他们
My question is: What's hot?
我的问题是 什么叫火辣
Come on! Let's go! Let's go!
快点 走了
Coming.
来了
Manny, it's inappropriate because it's your teacher.
曼尼 她是你老师所以不合适
What's the big deal anyway?
有什么大不了的
It's a surprise. You'll see.
是个惊喜 你们会知道的
Oh, my God!
天啊
Ay, Jay, you didn't? Yes, I did.
杰 不是吧你 就是我
I got us into that new Benihana.
我在那家新开的红花餐厅订上位了
They got a chef there that can flip a shrimp into his own hat.
那有个厨师可以把虾翻进自己的帽子里
What the hell?
搞什么鬼
Dad! There's my boy!
爸爸 乖儿子
The hell is he doing here? Jay.
他来这干什么 杰
No. He was supposed to pick up manny yesterday
不 他昨天就该来接曼尼的
and disappointed him again, as usual.
结果又一如既往地让他失望了
Now he just sails in here out of the blue?
现在又突然冒出来就可以了吗
I don't like the guy. Do I have reasons? Yeah.
我不喜欢那家伙 理由嘛 当然有
Good reasons? Yeah.
正当理由? 当然有
How many reasons do I need?
我需要理由吗
None. I don't like the guy.
不需要 我就是不喜欢那家伙

重点解释

What's the big deal anyway?有什么大不了的

big deal 至关重要的事; 重要的人

It's no big deal! I can find another job anytime.

没什么大不了的!我随时都可以找到另一份工作。

She tried to make everything sound a big deal.

她试图把一切事情都说得耸人听闻。

He was supposed to pick up manny yesterday他昨天就该来接曼尼的

supposed to猜想会; 应该

I'm supposed to be there at five.

我得五点钟到那儿。

You're supposed to pay the bill by Friday.

你最晚在星期五结清这笔帐。

pick up接人

The next morning, my mum came to pick me up.

第二天早上,我的妈妈来接我。

分享到