美剧《摩登家庭》第1季第12集精讲 第6期:衣服扯歪了
日期:2015-05-13 20:41

(单词翻译:单击)

原文视听

Hey, Gloria,
嘿 歌洛莉亚
do you have any idea why Barkley was in the guest room?
你知道巴克利为什么跑到客房去了吗
I was just doing a little redecorating.
我只是对家里翻新装饰
Sometimes it's good to move things around
有时候把东西挪动一下挺好的
just to see how they look.
可能会试出新感觉
Yeah, but the guest room? That's crazy.
是啊 但放在客房里 也太疯狂了吧
He's not a guest. He works for us.
他不是客人 他是为我们工作的
Hey, give me a hand here, will you?
嘿 帮我个忙 可以吗
I think his jacket shifted while I was moving him.
我把他移下来时 似乎把他的衣服扯歪了
We can't have you untucked, our little butler.
我们不能让你衣衫不整呀 小管家
That doesn't make any sense, does it, boy?
那也太不成体统了 是吧
What was that? Is he all right?
怎么了 没伤着他吧
Ay, no. My bracelet got
没 我的手镯似乎
caught a little bit here. Well, don't panic.
卡在这里了 别慌
I'm not panicking. All right, try to relax.
我没慌 很好 试着放松
We can fix him.
我们可以修好他
Let me take a better look. Come here, boy.
让我好好看看 来 宝贝
Luke? Hey, Dad.
卢克 嘿 老爸
Hey, buddy. Um, look.
嘿 小老弟 听着
You and I need to have a little talk.
我们得小小地谈一下
About what? Well, it's about computer stuff.
关于什么 关于 电脑方面的

重点解释

Sometimes it's good to move things around just to see how they look.有时候把东西挪动一下挺好的可能会试出新感觉

move around走来走去

There is no room to move around.

地方太小,倒不开身。

The camera will move around like this and that.

视角可以这样那样的旋转

That doesn't make any sense, does it, boy?那也太不成体统了

make sense讲得通; 有意义; 言之有理

It doesn't make sense to buy that expensive coat when these cheaper ones are just as good.

这些便宜的大衣也很好,何必非买那件贵的不可。

Can you make sense of this poem?

你看得懂这首诗吗?

相关短语make sense of懂得; 了解 ... 的意义

Can you make sense of what I say?

你能领会我说的意思吗?

Can you make sense of this telegram?

你搞得懂这电报的意思吗?

分享到